Dedicated Five Reborn server hosting?

2017-05-02 19:21:20.5009|FATAL|CitizenMP.Server|Could not open the configuration file citmp-server.yml.
Thats the error im keep getting from my console, can’t seem to start it, anyone could help?

Hey I have followed these instructions step by step. I also use OVH but the only issue i am having is the “Ubuntu” folder is not showing up at all even when i create it. Also do I need to open a port on the vps to get the server to run off of it?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

most likely with OVH port forward is not needed, try creating a folder using Filezilla or any other FTP client software

Ok, So I have created the folder but when i try to find it on the ovh command lines it says the file directory does not exist. Also I have attempted this tutorial several times “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSvb5WJ6rgs
and still getting nothing. I know its a lot to ask for but could i get another (detailed tutorial).

Also where do the mono files go when i run the command lines in ovh vps?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

what user are you trying to use the command with?
screenshot the place where you have the folder.

User root and the command I am using is the standard "cd /home to cd /Ubuntu, but when I do that it says the directory does not exist Sam with the directory Fivereborn

what a joke this company was… dont do it. They have terrible support and they rarely setup the server right from the start…

Yes I advice strongly that NO ONE uses this company. The server stopped working less than 12 hours into the service. Support wouldn’t do anything and then when I requested a refund they agreed but told me to click on an option that was greyed out on my account. When I tried to tell them that they closed my ticket and would close any future tickets I opened without responding. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND AN AWFUL COMPANY!

are you talking about OVH?

No ■■■■■■■ Servers! It was awful.

your hosting sucks have been having problems since my first day you guys gave me the same ip as a different server and my server does not want to show on the server list and does not want to direct connect so fix it before people start leaving

2 Likes

_Citadel Servers hosts multiple FiveM server on one fysical/dedicated server, they just change the port of each server, so you need to enter te ip + port to direct connect.