ELS+ | fic

ELS V file compatibility.>>???/

Features that still need to be finished

• Support ELS V vehicles lighting system.

It doesn’t support ELS

The GitHub links have been updated.

2 Likes

what do you use to complie this? Or are you going to complie it since a lot of us never done that!

Will this ever support ELS Config files or will this just be Siren-Control with another name?

Not sure if this is what you are all looking for, but beware, you will need to have scripthook enabled for the els.asi to load:

1 Like

New code ha been pushed to the GitHub it now uses NetIDs instead of the players ped current vehicle to track vehicles.

Can you compile this? Or if any one had it done want to share since there is nothing on hope to even begin to know how to complie it! Thanks

Well its compiling after i fixed some stuffz anyways does it only sync sound still or do lights work now

Light suppose to work

I have being developing this, and I have scripted it so the lights work server sided. Would it be ok if I uploaded this and credited you as the source code creator?

5 Likes

do it dude need ELS lol everyone been waiting for it

1 Like

Works completely fine for me. I might even edit it if it is okay with the author.

Otherwise, this has a bright future.

Why don’t you just send a pull request on his Github?

I’m thinking about doing that, I don’t actually need this guys permission, I just used his code as a reference. Just thought I’d be polite. A lot of my scripts are private and I only either give to my friends or I sell them.

So you break FiveM’s ToS?

Yeah was also thinking about that

We as they are private resources.

that doesn’t justify selling them? either release them or keep them, you are not allowed to sell scripts.

2 Likes

Selling anything related to fivem is breaking the ToS