Davedumas0's small script collection

If the vehicle isn’t visible to everyone then the net parameter is set to false.
Like here: https://github.com/davedumas0/fiveM-Bunkers/blob/master/client2.lua#L444
@davedumas1 Are you open for pull request about this bug?

sure :slight_smile: go ahead thats why its a public repo

i still need to make the player invisible to each other and the yellow marker next to the door is the “exit” just press “E” to exit the bunker and the other marker behind the MOC is the thing that will TP you to the MOC and there is one in the MOC to exit that as well

After a player enters and leaves the movie theater they can no longer die.

can you put that in an issue on the git please :slight_smile:

Sure…would love to be able to stream a youtube clip to the screen as well :slight_smile:

@davedumas1 I’ll look into the vehicle thingy this weekend. Are you on discord so we can try together?

sure im on the fiveM-Scripts discord
https://discordapp.com/invite/Cgr5FU6

Weird I ave not had that happen. I watched a movie then robbed a bank on my server and died. But I also force a no god mode dll. Also if there is not any plans for charging money I will be adding it if that’s cool. Can share it as well just want to make sure it’s col first. I have done this with the taxi script too.

yeah he fixed the god mode issue

Will most likely test this tomorrow, the bikers stuff.
Thanks.

Hey @davedumas1 I justed wanted to inform you that I have corrected for your movie theater an issue with the pause menu. I made it so when you are in the theater you Press the E key instead of the ESC key. This should correct the issue with the pause menu when leaving the theater. Attached is the script for you to upload to github for the correction movies.zip (2.9 KB)
Now is there a way we could separate the movies into categories instead of making it random so we can decide what movie we would like to see? I kept trying to add some sort of menu before but kept failing miserably. I hope this sparks an idea for people to help contribute to make this possible…

1 Like

i agree
(20 characters)

I’m working on a version for esx.
Edit: there is already a version for esx, with a menu. Lol.

could you also make one for without esx because I currently do not use esx and have no intentions to. Reason I dont is because I do not want to implement a money system nor do I ever want to.

well could you make it so you can toggle whether it uses money or not?

did you get the rest of the bunkers working yet? would love to use the one in sandy by the airfield.

1 Like

You can change the entry and exit coords to use whatever one you want. The problem with using multiple bunkers is that they all use the same interior, so you can’t exit to multiple locations. I mean, I suppose you could if you used a database, but without one, it’s nearly impossible to enter and exit from the same location when using multiple bunker locations.

So, just comment out the one that is being used and an uncomment the one you want then change the exit coords so that you exit to the location you want.

i uncommented and commented the one I wanted to use and changed the exit location. but the marker didn’t show up. am I missing something?

noclip near the location you set the marker. it might be too low and is underground or you forgot to put or take away a " - " sign