DARKLIFE ROLEPLAY | www.darkliferp.com | Department of Justice (USA, DOJ, LSPD) | Menu Based | 100+ Custom Cars | DLRP

!

Hello,

We are DLRP; we have over one-hundred custom vehicles for you to use at your discretion. We’ve been working to create an enjoyable, fun and safe server for the FiveRP community. We have little bugs; working constantly to remove these to make your experiences better.

Are you sick of those pesky abusing admins? No need to worry! Our Administration team consists of heavily experienced people in the field of role-play servers. The Administration team is very friendly, we are always open to criticism and new ideas.

Want to see a new feature you have an idea for? Our development team are always looking for new features to make the server more realistic/fun. Hate servers that claim they have custom scripts and they never deliver? Don’t worry! We do have custom scripts, such as our realistic vehicle features, when you crash a vehicle the car will damage, similar to DOJRP’s but it is more simplified and realistic to the vehicle. Vehicles are also limited to a realistic speed to ensure a fair playing field.

We are a great community, who are constantly looking for new EMS; COPS; FIREFIGHTERS and STAFF. There are no timetables, this means that there is no specific time that players will be on, meaning the server is essentially 24/7. We are glad to give service to the community at any time.

So; how do you join the community?

It is simple! All you have to do is go to www.darkliferp.com and sign up to find our TeamSpeak, this is where we display activity on the server. However, training days allow you to become a Pro Civ which allows you to join EMS or Police are found on our site at www.darkliferp.com/calendar/

Without you, our community is nothing, and we are excited to see you on the server. So what are you waiting for? Sign up now!!

Such a good server!
I have met some of, personally, the best owners i have ever seen and the person who said developed the server seems to know what he is doing and shown me some of his custom stuff. Very Unique little server! I would recommend to anyone, very different and must say, the logo is just very, weird. I like it.