Join Texas Central RP Today -- New Community --- Texas Based

Hello my name is CJ and I’m the owner of TCRP! We are just now opening and accepting members. We are fully whitelisted and have lots of features! I hope we see you in our server!

Our Features -

Eup
Custom cars
realistic skins
mature members
public server
Vmenue
Whitelisted emergency services
live streams
Discord
Detailed Training
Cad integrated into server

Our Message -
At ARP we want to bring the best RP to the best RPers! We want RP from a full blow robbery to your cat being stuck in a tree! We love to RP and we love to build a community at TCRP so come on join us! What are you waiting for?! Join Here!

**Our Departments - **
Texas DPS(State Troopers)
Harris County Sheriff’s Office
Montgomery County Fire Department
Montgomery Hospital District
Dispatch Communications Department

Our Administration -
Our staff team wants to bring great customer service when ever needed! We still have many open spots like Server Director, Staff Director, and more! So jump into the server and see if you fit the job!

I hope we see you in TCRP! Have a good day, - CJA, Owner of TCRP

Hello agian, we are still looking for members to join us.

Double clanning is allowed unless you ar sgt and up.

Join the discord today!

Hello everybody join today, server is officially launched need members, adding LSPD to the line up.

Any questions message Jason, wicked, or my self(Dunbar) with and inquires. Thanks

Join the discord today for a position

Looking for staff, join today

Staff positions available, custom made cars and eup, check us out on discord and apply. Thanks

Hiring for State trooper’s, Sheriff’s, Fire and medic personnel, Civilian’s

yikes a sheriff from the uk

mate didnt link the discord my guy

Because there isnt a discord, i said dm me on here

whats wrong with that? Im from the UK and I have owned departments before and I know my shit? Doesn’t mean they are in capable?

guy, that was 9 months ago

@C.Dunbar I would love to help but I am 13 and can we change age limit to 14+ but with exceptions if mature

yea i could work with that pm me

@C.Dunbar add this discord Zackery C. | Chairmen | PT

Bumpy Bump Bump