Custom wheel pack (add-on)

I recently spent some time making wheels work as add-on’s
So I’ve got quite a bit of wheels working with FiveM as add-on’s if people want more then just this, let me know.

This is the normal mod.

Download 2.0

Edit: Forgot to mention that i’ve so far only gotten the wheels working under Simple Trainer V, I haven’t tested any “LS Customs” scripts though.

I'm not providing support for this, it's outdated compared to the releases on gta5-mods.com
13 Likes

Nice share, I was actually looking for something like that so I might aswell use it for my server.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Good job! I might be interested in your script too.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Ok I have the Simple Trainer where do i find them in the trainer? Thanks For Your Help.

1 Like

they should be just under sport/high end/muscle

Ok I will take a look Thanks!

I looked for them in the simple trainer and they were no where to be found any idea as to why?

Make sure to have cleared cache sometimes they’re picky.

1 Like

Moved to releases

1 Like

They show up in my Los Santos customs but they are all named null. Making it a little difficult to remove the rims I don’t want. I really don’t wanna stream over 300mb just for rims. Nice job though.

what LSC script do you use? I can try to see if it’s something I can fix.

Currently using esx and the lscustom script for esx. I added the bennys rims and they show by name. But thats probably because i followed the esx format calling them by id, and the bennys rims aren’t addons either.

1 Like

Could you please provide me an example of how to name those rims? I just can’t figure it out… -.-

bruh i downloaded and moved it to my server its not working can u help me pls?

Hey do you have a __resource.lua I needed?

yes let me take a picture of it bro.

ive put the
carcols.meta
dltext.meta
ganjarimscontentunlocks.meta
__resource
in the folder with in the stream folder ive got the rest of them all the whell names there not showing up im i doing it right?

I’ve never been able to get the wheelnames to work.

error link

link down