Custom Map like DOJ

Is there a way to get a custom map into the game like in this YouTube Video?
It is at 5:47 in the video.
If it is possible would you have to install in the client or server or both?

DOJ Map Video

There is one out there, but not this detailed. Simply follow the directions to install it client side.

http://highspeed-gaming.com/Forum/index.php?/topic/216-google-map-style-with-streets-names-for-gta-5-main-map/

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the help.

Can someone explain if it is possible to stream the mapzoomdata.meta ???
I can stream all other files to get this working, but can only see it if zoomed all the way out. But if I install the meta client side I can zoom in and out with view perfectly.
So if a way to stream that meta so no one would have to install it, please let me know.
Thanks

1 Like

Hmm, that would be nice to see.

You could use the link > http://highspeed-gaming.com/Forum/index.php?/topic/216-google-map-style-with-streets-names-for-gta-5-main-map/ mentioned by @deziel0495 then use the texture files from the ytd’s (ex minimap_sea_2_0) and add your on block numbers in yourself. Then just replace the map files currently be streamed.

ex. Like what is shown below.

You can also use this.

I have solved everything now, thanks to @DTOX_GAMING

1 Like

still no way to stream the meta…?

1 Like

Yeah, still have to install it client-side.

Thought so…Anyway for the mini map to project the big map like this?
Thanks

Hmm, that would be nice

im sure you can try to stream the meta like we do for the addon cars just need to find what the file name of it is etc

1 Like

Great, I will try it.

Unfortiunately you cannot stream the mapzoom.meta file because it does not have a file location inside of content.xml

1 Like

Aw, dosen’t work. Hope there will be a way soon.

@GanjaMonster Working on a method to project big map on mini map now

2 Likes

yea the minimap is a lot more work cuz its split into more ytds i think for just the certain spots etc

1 Like

DTOX yes please keep us posted on it

1 Like

all files from fivereborr>citizen>platform>data>cdimages>scaleform_generic go into x64b.rpf>data>cdimages>scaleform_generic.rpf because the ytds for the minimap cannot be streamed

1 Like

it appears that doing this is actually giving a fatal error i would revert back

1 Like