Custom Clothes

Hi! Do you know if its possible to add custom clothes?
And how?

Hello @Swizzix,

I went ahead a linked you a previous post asking the same question. Please utilize the search bar on the top right-hand side of the screen before posting!

Uhm, I dont mean custom peds for the police or something like that. I mean addon clothes that user can choose from in the clothes shop or when they register.

It streams the same way :yum:

Ye, but which clothes does it replace? I mean when I was chaging clothes it didnt work.

I use esx_clothes. Do you have an idea how I add clothes to that scripts?

I have the same problem. I added Police skins succesfuly but I have no these clothes in the shop. Do I need to add it to clothes shot script or something like that?

How do you add police skins? and were do i locate the files cause im trying to place swedish police uniforms into the police station but i dont know how!?

have you found solution??

Have you found a soloution i have the same problem, i have the ytd .yft files for the ped, but dont know how to put them into the clothes store

put the outfits you want in a folder called ‘assets’ (without these ’ ') create a stream and a __resource.lua file in there. When you have done that go into the stream folder and create a other folder called uniforms. Drag and drop the ydd and the ytd filles into that folder.
Add assets to your server.cfg.

1 Like

and nothing happened. this also doesn’t work without a subscription