⭐ CS:RP || Colorado State Roleplay | State & Sheriff Hiring | Custom LEO Vehicles and Skins | Highly detailed Peds | CAD/MDT | Still In Development |

im not joining
why20charlimit?

Sounds like a U problem!!

Great Server to Roleplay On. But there is drama at times so go, but by all means go and see for your self and make your own opinion!

3 Likes

How do I apply I have had 4 ish years in RP and used to live in Denver looking for a LEO position and want to be able to rank up

I joined this community thinking that I would be able to stream on it and in the middle off streaming they were being rude and all the staff was fighting all the time and they and kicked everyone because they could not figure out who did. As well they have a guy named Tristan who is sitting there banning people for no reason and making up rules right when someone dose nothing wrong. My experience on this server was not good. As well has the owner is doing nothing to help the server and the staff on the server is rude and disrespectful. If you do not want to be banned for no reason or get kick for the server for no reason or sit there and listen to say fight all the time this is not the server to go. And keep in mind the owner dose not know how to run a server sorry to say this and put a bad report out I just wanted to let everyone know. Have a nice rest of your day! PS I got banned for speaking my opinion

Best community i have joined. 17 people RPs and pure fun. Everyone is mature and grown up. You cannot be a baby to join because you will get pushed hard to make sure you work to your full potential because everyone wants you to succeed!

1 Like

Join our discord and talk to a supervisor.

The server was doing well until it was messed up and had to restart due to an a unnamed person. After that happened most of the community members left and found a different server leaving behind the active on discord but inactive in game people. It also exposed the devs that work slower than snails and just play destiny then bitch and wonder why no one wants to play on the server. They sit there and live stream them playing destiny when the owner of the server ask people to get on for patrol, they sit there and go fake afk just to avoid answering your question. When a unnamed member of the staff team also a dev decides to get on the server all he does is get pissed off and kicks and bans people for no reason. The server in the past week has not had more than 15 people on. Just to day only 4 people showed up to patrol out of about 50 people that were online in discord with about 3 or 4 staff members playing destiny.

Much respect to @J.S3AL and Sean being some of the only people that are on almost every day for patrol and are actually trying to help the server and not just bitch.

It is sad to say this but it is true… :pensive:

I think people just need to be motivated again in general!

Once again please take this off my thread.

messaged (20 characters)

Can you create a new discord link? And set it not to expire cause i cant join it :frowning:

I would like to join fir the ts or discord do not work

You have about 5 minutes to remove this from my thread before it gets reported

why is this still up?