🌟 FreeStyle Network | Serious Roleplay | ELS+ | Active Police | Exclusive Addon Vehicles | discord.gg/EV2vJnd

FreeStyle Network

Discord: discord.gg/EV2vJnd (550+ Members)

Direct Connect: fivem://connect/us-aifkv-30180.play-fivem.live:30180
(paste into your browser)

Slots: 32
(will change to OneSync, with 64+ slots once it is required)

About Us:

Hey there! My name is Brad and I am the Network Owner and Prime Developer of FreeStyle Network! We are a medium-sized community (and growing) of passionate players who decided to come together and form a community. We want to provide our players with a fair, and fun, role-play experience that will serve the FiveM player base for years to come!

When I started the server up again, a little over 6 months ago, I wanted to focus on one core value, experience. What really matters, is you, the players, and we strive to maintain a safe and fun community for our members!

Below you will find a list of features you can find on our server:

Server Features:

vMenu Based
Serious Roleplay
ELS+ Integration (beautiful light patterns…!)
75+ Public & Personal Donator Vehicles (Go-Karts, Street Bikes, Race Cars…)
50+ Original & Addon FAA Aircraft (Boeing, Airbus, Military Aircraft…)
45+ Custom LEO Vehicles (SASP, BCSO, SAHP)
10+ Addon Civ Vehicles (Vans, Trucks Sedans…)
Map Builder/Editor (Custom Buildings & Maps Located Around San Andreas)
Custom Weapon Mods (Flashbangs, Riot Shields…)
Custom Peds (EUP, Roleplay Peds…)
Community Suggestions (Gets looked through every day!)
Community Polls (Discord Additions, Server Modifications…)
Community Giveaways (Vehicles, Peds, and Properties…)
Playtime System With Rewards (Roles, Ranks, In-Game Tags…)
Efficient Support System (In-Game, Discord…)
On-Duty With Time (LEO Worktime, Staff Worktime…)
…and new content arriving every week!

Law Enforcement/Civilian Experiences:

At FreeStyle Network, we aim to provide an LEO/Civilian experience like no other. We do this through our beautiful, structured departments, run by people who know how to do the job.

Below you can find a list of all the LEO/Civilian Experiences we have to offer!

San Andreas State Police
Blaine County Police Department
San Andreas Highway Patrol
Fire Department/EMS
Communications (Dispatch)
Federal Aviation Administration
…and more on the way! (tow, uber etc…)

One of the main features that we have heard great feedback from, is our ELS+ System. Not many servers use ELS+ out there, as it lags the server. At FreeStyle Network, we found a way around that and now provide quality cars with beautiful light patterns to our departments. Below is a **sample ** from one of my server members, P. Maverick!

Now, we understand some players do not like living the LEO lifestyle and having to live up to expectations, so we strive to provide experiences for those who want to play as an everyday civilian. Here is some media featuring views of the countryside, and aircraft from our Federal Aviation Administration!

Why We Are Different Than Other Communities:

We are not just a community, we are a family. We strive to provide a fair experience for everyone, instead of being biased to specific members of the community. I like to think we are one of the better servers out there, because we aren’t here for greed, or fame, we are here for the experience and see ourselves as the hidden gem of the FiveM community. We have content here for everyone, and I urge everyone who got this far in the post to come to check us out, as there is something for everyone!

If you have any questions about this post, the server, or myself:

• PM me on here
• PM me on the Discord

Discord: discord.gg/EV2vJnd

Thanks for checking out our advertisement, and I hope to see you on the server soon!

10 Likes

Hey guys I updated this old thread to advertise our new server, be sure to check it out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This server is really fun, I had a wonderful rp experience.

2 Likes

how to play?

1 Like

Best FiveM server in a.

1 Like

Great server to play on when its the hot spot!!

I posted a message at the top of the board about a recent issue we’ve had, I’d appreciate it if you checked it out…and us out!

Post Updated | 7/8/2020

Hope you guys come and check us out!

1 Like

I find this server one of if not the best RP server I have ever played on! I have been part of this community for a while now and have enjoyed every moment of it. We always love welcoming new members! Join today!

3 Likes

Server is really fun best server on fivem .

4 Likes

I got my pc in April and this was the first Roleplay Server I went on. I have always enjoyed playing on the server and I love the people in this community. They respect me and I respect them. If you want to join an Roleplay Server, you should join Freestyle Network!

3 Likes

I’ve been playing on FreeStyle for a while now, and I’m glad I found it. FreeStyle Network is by far, the best FiveM RP server that I have played on. The community members are some of the most fun guys I’ve been around. If you’re looking for serious, but fun RP. No need to look any further, this is your server!

4 Likes

I like to fuck bitches and get money and do hella cocaine but this server man does this server compare to the fun I have

2 Likes

I’ve been playing on Freestyle for about four months now and I have had the best roleplay experience by far. The community is super nice to each other while providing some immersive roleplay. If you want this kind of roleplay, I would highly recommend Freestyle Network.

2 Likes

I have been playing on this server for about 3 months and I haven’t left because the whole community shows love to everyone new. This is a great server and one you should stick with.