Delete post././

Actively hiring State Troopers for our department!

Apply on www.cjarp.net
Teamspeak: ts3.cjarp.net
Server: play.cjarp.net

Sandy Shores patrol has started! :policeman:

1 Like

Actively looking for a civilian department head. Jump on teamspeak! ts3.cjarp.net

1 Like

Feel free to join back and ill try to help you fix your teamspeak. But its very immature to come on a post and write we ignored you when your teamspeak wasnt working.

Please keep it on topic.

This is an advertisement, not a place to complain about servers. If you do have an issue, take it somewhere else.

2 Likes

I appreciate it.

[20 char]

Our newest Recuse Helicopter! :man_firefighter:

3 Likes

The owner Tristan is the most down to earth and respectful person I’ve ever met on FiveM. He is open to everyone’s suggestions and is very helpful. Much love to my dad Tri tri.

1 Like

Hey man is this a whitelist server cuz I really wanna join!

Our Departments are whitelisted only! You would have to apply and go from there. Join our teamspeak and someone can talk to you more about it!

Great server, great car packs, and you are sofa king re todd did, if you don’t join this awesome community! <3 :smiley:

1 Like

Great server! I can’t wait to be apart!

1 Like

What cad is that? @Tristan_A

CPDRS

[20char]…

Amazing server! I’ve been on it for about a month now. I’ve recently been hired as LifeLine and EMT and Fire. Great departments.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nice!

[20char…}

Lit Community die or join

1 Like

Great custom vehicles.

2 Likes

This community is actually pretty decent, the resources(skins, vehicles, modifications, scripts) are actually quite unique and different from every other roleplay server. I would recommned if your looking for a (somewhat) strict-rp server, that is public and is well-administrated!

1 Like