LELRP | Anyone Can be Police | Custom Peds | Custom CAD | Custom scripts | Custom police vehicles & Civilian vehicles | Server EUP | Vmenu |

law
Discord
http://discord.gg/pFyrzzZ

Applications
https://lawenforcementlifestyleroleplay.mistforums.com

Server Photos

Welcome to Law Enforcement Lifestyle Role-Play
The server was founded in early 2019 sense then we have had some changes through out, but still continuing to grow as of this day.

Information
Custom made scripts, Server EUP, Vmenu, Non ELS, Redneck vehicles, XBR410 vehicles, Custom made maps, Active staff, TeamSpeak and discord communications, Custom civilian vehicles and add on vehicles, Custom CAD/MDT

Departments
BCSO-Blaine County Sheriff
SAHP-San Andreas Highway Patrol
Harmony Police Department
Fire Department
EMS
Civilian Department
Communications Department

(Subdivisions)
SWAT
K-9
Detective
Bike Unit
All subdivisions need supervisors and high commands
We are currently looking for people to help run departments as high commands plus supervisors. Blaine County Sheriff is need of high commands + supervisors + FTO’s. San Andreas Highway Patrol is need of high commands + supervisors + FTO’s. Fire Department in need of help as well

Fire/EMS also taking applications please speak with staff team in reference to Fire

4 Likes

No discord code?

Click the server info button

ILLEORP-Illinois Leorp is hiring all departments!

We are still looking for members who wanna join our community. We have community officer spots open along with sheriff and illlinois state police. Fire/EMS is also oepn!

Friendly community.

Looking for members , police , Fire & ems

If your not interested in applying you can always be a public aux

@Max_Wolters

Thank you for showing your support towards the server.

Staff members wanted along with leo, fire and civ. Possible high ranks inquire with in the discord thank.

Hiring all departments + staff

We are now offering a new custom lspdfr script into the server!

Discord count is growing everyday. Check us out !

Hello i come from the club LISA and was wondering if there is an age limit. the server seems nice but i would like to know.

also if i am able to join i would like to become a full time officer and get in the Illinois state police.

We normally take ages 15 + how old are you exactly? Thank you for responding to our add! For everyone else for further information we are looking for the following.

Staff members (Open)
Administration members (Open)
Moderators (Open)
Head admin (Open)
Head moderator (Open)
Discord manager (Open)
Server director (Pending)
Leo supervisors (Open)
High ranks (Open)

We are still hiring for the following please see above comment.

Hello I am currently 14 and you may not be able to make an acceptation but i do live in Illinois and am currently doing an internship at my local police department. so i do understand some of the Illinois codes and if you need hr’s for the state police i am interested

also currently i am a officer first class in SANRP

Thanks, Pat

@Patrick-Owens feel free to join

We have new changes to come within the server. Accepting all new members! hiring all departments and staff. 15 years old to join

Come check us out