Creating RP Server Looking For Staff

I am wanting to create a successful roleplay server for the community to enjoy but at the moment i don’t have much development skills so i am looking for people to help and teach me on all this to make a all round great roleplay service for everyone if you want to help or want to give some options on what you would like on the server i will be sure to try and add it. i am hoping to be done with everything by the end of the month and get it released to everyone so please lookout for it

thanks IGotVoice!

I will help out i am very good at adding stuff to servers and very good at being a staff

and do u need a discord because if u do i will make one for u

I will help make a server. i make car skins and am a very good staff member. i will make a TS3 and more!

https://discord.gg/F7G5WMj join that

I suggest adding a permanent Discord link to your initial post.

join the discord link in the description of you want to help im just not as experienced as a lot of people but still wanting to create a great rp server for people to enjoy and take in the ideas of others and implement them into the game

I’m pretzel been around in lots of big communities, currently an admin and lead web developer for hotshot Rp a community where during peak hours we have over 10 people in line waiting to get into the server massive queues I’m willing to help in any way I can not I need a discord link that’s active

Necroing this post…