CreateVehicle and a check if player is active (Server Sided)

FiveM used to have CreateVehicle native server sided, and it worked kinda okay, but enough for me to make a game mode with it, and now FiveM deleted that native and nothing is working anymore, so I would like FiveM to re-add it as it was, and if they can with bug fixes.

In addition, I have another request, that I would like to have, and that is a check if a player is active and responding to triggers (still sending and receiving packets from the server). I want to make one client to create all the vehicles, so the person should be someone active (not crashed): ( IsPlayerActive(player) )

Thank you for reading this.

what??? no we didn’t?

also what @ “hurr is active”, if a player isn’t they’re disconnected, and vehicle creation etc. automatically routes to a client

also nice job vote brigading as how the fuck does this nonsense get 11 votes

1 Like

I mean server sided command.
My server version is the last recommanded server 1686

this used to be like this (from citizen/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua):

and now in the last version this is not exists anymore…

yes, same? it hasn’t been “deleted” whatsoever.

if as you say it “is not exists anymore”, that is a bug and you should post in bug reports with a “hey it might be this wasn’t correctly generated”, not post an incoherent as fuck feature request and have your imbecile community vote brigade on it.

I don’t know what you call it, but it was here before, and now its not exists anymore and can’t be called server sided anymore, and if you downgrade the server version, its says the command executed, but not spawning a vehicle at all (and returns an invalid veh id)

then post that as a bug report and don’t whine as an incoherent as shit feature request assuming it was intentionally “deleted”?

anyway I’m still requesting a feature… to check if a player is still receiving and sending packets to the server

that’s literally called “is the player actually valid/connected” as above.

What do you mean? the thread title? You just want me to edit the title?

@magnesium you know you don’t have to be toxic and just help, so this forum wouldn’t be that useless as is it now.

1 Like

Go to #general-discussion:bug-reports and report the bug with reproduce-able steps (include some sample code).

CreateVehicle should be available when using OneSync, like was mentioned, so it’s not a “feature request” as the feature has already existed for a long time (and still should). So if it doesn’t, it’s a bug.

1 Like