Crashing constantly

No matter what I do, my game constantly crashes. I can be driving down E Joshua Road in Sandy Shores and my game will just randomly force close. I was told to paste this.

[Window Title]
FiveM Fatal Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has stopped working

[Content]
An error caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash ID: 696ecd45-e451-4101-a291-52bb565f0bb8 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

1 Like

Hopefully, one of the devs will get back to you.

Having the same issue.

1 Like

It’s just constant man, no matter what I do. I was on a server for like, not even a minute and it just force quit back to my desktop. It’s so frustrating, I can be in the middle of an RP and it’ll crash as well. Hopefully a dev can get back to me asap with a possible fix.

1 Like

I have the same issue :frowning:

[Window Title]
FiveM Fatal Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has stopped working

[Content]
An error caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Dölj information [StÀng]

[Expanded Information]
Crash ID: 7a976c0f-9124-4dfa-8a57-a3f2e8a111d1 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

i having same problem

Also same problem. I’m hoping that they are working to fix it.

its all because of the new update, they need to realize that every time they “fix” something they break something else. give it a couple days and they “MIGHT” find a hot fix for it

You do know the issue mentioned by everyone in this topic was fixed by ‘the new update’, right? At least, the two crash IDs provided (as nobody else decided to post theirs) have been fixed as both were the same issue.

Also all those posts were from before ‘the new update’.