Crashes upon loading into ANY server

That’s right. Loads into an area with no objects loaded minus sky and then crashes.

ok i had this error messege before but it was when i tried launching fivem and i found a simple way of fixing that so maybe the same method will help you with this issue

First, launch the game like usual and load into a server and wait for the crash. DON’T CLOSE THE ERROR MESSEGE!
Secondly, relaunch the game and reload into a server and tell me the results. :slight_smile:

Just tried it. Left the original error message and opened FiveM again, connected to server which loaded and crashed upon load. The only difference is that this time I also got the Windows “FiveM has stopped responding” popup.

maybe try reinstall fivem and make sure the fivem folder is not located in your gta5 game directory if that is where it currently is

It’s not. I installed FiveM into my user’s Saved Games folder just to keep it away from the game directory. And I’ve tried reinstalling to no avail.

no no make a folder on your desktop and store it there or something

Just tried it, doesn’t make a difference.

When youre running fivem do you have steam running in the background? from because what i know is that if youre trying to join a server that needs you to be logged into steam maybe thats the problem if you keep trying the popular servers just maybe

1 Like

Yep, Steam is open and logged in when I open FiveM.

Have you restarted your pc since you’ve had fivem?

Yes, I have. I’ve restarted after my reinstall as well.

I have the same problem, only that it sometimes crashes after I join the server, randomly.

It doesn’t seem to be the exact same problem but I hope you get it resolved.

I think I am having the same problem. Whenever I join a server it crashes immediately after loading and none of the ground is rendered.

@yellow123 That sounds exactly like what I’m experiencing. You should reply to this thread with your specs and stuff too and maybe we’ll get some help. Just make sure to follow the error format at the top of this forum.

I got it to work after updating amd driver version.

That worked for me too. Just needed to update my AMD driver.

(You can close this, moderator)

From the crash report this seems to be a GPU driver related crash. What catalyst drivers do you have installed? If your GPU drivers are outdated, try updating them, it should resolve the issue.

That worked for me too. Just needed to update my AMD driver.

(You can close this, moderator)

I actually just read your last reply, glad you solved it.