Crash while playing - being instanced

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version?
Up to date?
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Social Club
Windows version?
Win7
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Yes i am
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
No i didnt
Error screenshot
No
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
System specifications
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/crash IDs

Hello All ! I have got some troubles since the 2 last days with FiveM, when i am on a server, sometimes however the time i spend on server, my game freeze during 3-5 seconds and i fall alone on the server It happens after 2 minutes or 1 hour … When i play , i have only my fiveM and steam open , nothing more , i dont understand what happen :confused: Plz help :confused:

In the F8 console i’ve got these messages

error during NUI callback chatresult : citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:243: bad argument #1 to 'unpack (table expect […])

error during NUI callback deposit: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:243: bad argument #1 to 'unpack (table expect […])

error during NUI callback depositsubmit : citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:243: bad argument #1 to 'unpack (table expect […])

error during NUI callback close : citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:243: bad argument #1 to 'unpack (table expect […])

Any help ? :confused: i think its just a problem with this scheduler.lua but i dont know about dev a server

The error messages in the F8 console are normal, at least they shouldn’t be the cause of the crash.

If you’re game is crashing, could you provide these details for us? They help us figure out what’s going wrong and allows us to better help you.

Does this happen on a specific server or, does it happen on all of them?

Error screenshot

GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder
“C:\Users\Lincoln G. Barker\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.exe”

FiveM client folder screenshot

System specifications
i5 650 3.20ghz
4go ram
Radeon hd5750

CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log (267.0 KB)

.dmp files/crash IDs
File on uptobox because its too big to upload on the forum
ID crash : 24c6d6bd-d7b8-42d5-a40a-1b3f1af94181
http://uptobox.com/ymr1lvra41ej

Any help ? :confused: i think its just a problem with this scheduler.lua but i dont know about dev a server

You have read my informations mate ?

thx a lot

I just want to double check, are you getting this crash on all servers or only on one?

It happens on all servers yes

I would try joining a server with no modifications and see if you still crash.

Hard to find a server without mods, scripts or modifications :confused:

Well you’re in luck, I have a server box and just created a server for you.

The server is called “LincolnBarker Test” or just direct connect with 64.94.101.219:30125

Join that and let me know what happens.

Okay good ! I will try !

Sometimes it takes 2 minutes, 30 minutes or 1 hour to have this problem i will try :wink:

Essentially just mess around on the server, blow things up. Provoke your game to crash.

I understand but everytime i had this problem it was different ; Sometimes during driving, soimetimes just stand talking with someone, sometimes walking in the street

Everytime it was different situations :confused:

I’m gonna try :wink:

If you crash please take a picture of the error notification it gives you.

I have try but i cant know if i am being instanced, i was alone on the server ^^

My only problem is this one : being instanced during fivem session :confused:

Im confused, are you crashing? Or just being put in your own lobby?

I am being instanced in a lobby alone and sometimes, i fall alone but i can still read the messages on the chat of the server :confused:

It can happens after 1 minute, or 1 hour of game, i am confused

That can be caused by the following but not limited to,

– Poor Internet connection.

– You have not loaded all the models of the server.

For my internet connection, i’ve got 17mo down and 1.7mo UP

For the loading of the models, can i do something special to resolve that ?

Thx a lot Proportionality