Crash when i die

Hi there, i have a bit problem with fivereborn , as we all know the game depends on the FIvereborn Trainer for having a good gameplay but everytime i die i crash. I tried to fix the obituary but it’s not working . Any toughts on that?

Same problem here (with the reborn trainer installed) my game crashes when i die or open the map.

@hbk. I crash most times I die as well, but not always. Yesterday when I was alone in my test server I managed to die and respawn properly.

A forum search indicates that a few others with this problem have solved it by changing some trainer setting: “'reset skin on death”. I haven’t looked to see if this setting s in the Enhanced Trainer I am using. I also need to update to the latest Enhanced Trainer because I am currently using the Police Mod Pack you released, which has a previous version of the Trainer.

@Loque said in Crash when i die:

@hbk. I crash most times I die as well, but not always. Yesterday when I was alone in my test server I managed to die and respawn properly.

A forum search indicates that a few others with this problem have solved it by changing some trainer setting: “'reset skin on death”. I haven’t looked to see if this setting s in the Enhanced Trainer I am using. I also need to update to the latest Enhanced Trainer because I am currently using the Police Mod Pack you released, which has a previous version of the Trainer.

That is indeed the fix, keep up with the latest updates on the trainer guys!

@Loque said in Crash when i die:

i allready tried that and it’s not working i had it on ON from OFF.

@Boss @hbk Thanks, I just looked for this and closest I found was the Trainer’s on screen option under Misc called “restore appearance on respawn”. Is this it? Mine was already OFF.

Having said that, testing again in my own server I killed myself a ton of times and respawned with no problem. I will have to see if I get the problem when I am in the server with my friend – the other day it crashed 5+ times on deaths.

are you using the obituary and obituary-deaths?

@hbk. My enhanced trainer does have ‘death notifications’ ON and ‘player notifications’ ON. I’m not sure if you mean some other setting(s) but if so let me know where to find them.

Anyone find a fix yet

like i dont crash but i time out idk its bug but i think its a obrituary issue server side

@GanjaMonster last weekend my friend was getting this – timeouts / booted off network session on death when we were messing around on my server.

yea thats what happens to me