Crash Report - thirteen-march-summer

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version?
Up to date?
Legit or Pirate copy?
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Windows version?
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue?
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

thirteen-march-summer

Please fill in the template, otherwise we can’t give you support.

Ok. Thank you for your answer !

have you found a solution?

How could a solution have been found? They literally provided NO information other than the error image…

well i am asking because syntasu sayd to fill up the template and MrGeorayman200 sayd thank you… so he ether solved the problem or he knows its lost cause.
but whatever is the case i see errors/problems like MrGeorayman200 has and other people have(me including) and i dont think FiveM devs have any idea how to fix those errors because i see people searching for help for few weeks with same issues/errors(few weeks that i have scrolled down thru technical support) but i havent seen any solutions or even any messages from devs sayng that they are aware of that problem or that they are tryng to fix it, at this point i think they are just trying to put those errors/issues under the table and hope they get fixed by it self but i dont think they will get solved by it self, if i am wrong please feel free to correct me.

I have no clue why he would thank me lol…

Honestly, we should just bin all the topics that fail to fill in the template :confused:

well honestly you should because its just a spam and most of the time people are to lazy to fill up the template or to even search for the solution, but yet again maybe he was going thru technical support and saw that people who have the same problem like him didnt find a solution or no one knows how to fix it so he gave up.

You realize the amount of people they have to help fix problems, right? Ranging from simple “I didn’t install my server correctly” to “I’m too lazy to look anything up, do everything for me?”

What? The community can help with anything, not to mention just because an error occurs doesn’t mean the developers will instantly be able to go “Hey! Changed 2 lines of code and fixed the problems!”

Not to mention topics like this where people can’t even be bothered to give us (or rather people that are actually on the team, as I’m not) any information to even begin to help them. How can problems be solved, when for all we know they could be on an outdated Windows 7 system?

Also, I’m not directly targeting you @CoNnEcT so please don’t take it that way. I just get tired of trying to help where I can when people can’t even be bothered to provide the slightest information and yet expect FiveM to magically be a 100% stable product with no errors.

i know, there is alot of people that dont give any info like for example this guy that we are talking in his topic atm, also being a dev is hard because there is always errors and issues with the work they do but also with people, but the reason i sayd the devs maybe have no idea how to fix this issue is because i am reading the past few weeks about the errors and issues that people have and some of them go even 1 month(maybe even longer) and in most of the topics that i read there was no solution or a fix for those errors.
someone should open a topic in technical support and pin it at the top like errors or issues and posible fixes for those errors because then there would be much less spam and people would read that pinned topic and if posible solution didnt work for them then they would make a new topic or wait till devs updated the pinned topic and added new solution how to posible fix that error.

i get what you are sayng xlxAciDxlx and even if you are targting me i dont mind it, i made my topic about my errors and as far i see they are common errors and i tryed giving the most information i can even filling up the template explaning everything in details+screenshots and in mean time reading as many topics about same errors i have and also googling about it but i havent found any solution that fixed it for me. FiveM has encountered an error(multiple errors)

Why are you replying in this topic when your topic is about entirely different error codes?

1 Like

I like the idea, but there’s already such thing. It’s called the search button :wink:

because i am desperate zinc and any fix/solution that people posted i tried them, the diference between me and most other people that post on a help forums/topics is if i cant find a solution for my problem then ill try every solution that is suggested or that i found and it doesnt matter if its for my problem or some diferend problem as long it is for the same program/game and in this case its for fiveM, ill still try out fix/suggestion that people give because it doesnt hurt to try… but if you gonna hate me for it then hate i dont mind at all.

true Vespura but the thing is when you search for a solution most of the time you find topics and some suggestions but in order to find all of them you need to spend few hours to read all of the topics and most of them are gonna be same and not alot of people wanna spend hours searching thru houndrids of same topic(same names or errors) in order to find all suggestions and possible fixes, but if someone would list all problems and possible fixes for them or even if there is no suggestions for that fix you can still write the problem in that pined topic and that way people will know that the devs are aware of that problem and there will be much less topics about same issues and errors that players encounter.

basicly the way i see it make a topic name like: READ BEFORE POSTING(or something like that and pin it), so it would be like when you go to some game support website and you type the topic and then it pops out saying like: we found 10 simular name topics please check before posting, so in other words it would suggest you to first read those and maybe find a solution there, if not then procced in posting your topic and wait for someone to try help you out.

also i am giving this suggestion to maybe help with all those spam and make the job easier for people that are trying to help on this forum.

The problem arises because people are lazy. All it takes is people to report in an original thread that they also have X problem, and include their information as per the Technical Support Template. This not only consolidates information for the devs, but also for other people. But rather, people just keep creating more and more topics on the same thing.

yes thats exactly why i say to open a new topic, pin it on top and update it whenever you get information about some error and maybe a solution to fix that error, but if there is no good solution to fix some error then at least people can see that the devs are aware about that error and there will be automaticly less spam. at least is should be less spam but you can know till you dont try it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.