Crash Report ID

Hello,

I have searched to see if anyone has already posted something about this and I couldn’t anything.

When I load up FiveM and start to use it, it works fine for a few minutes until it crashes and I get this crash report:
[Window Title]
FiveM Fatal Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
An exception occurred (c0000005 at 0x141184149) during execution of the INIT_SESSION function for CExtraContentWrapper. The game will be terminated.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash ID: 8c979c34-4e28-421a-b393-34d2cbe40462 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

I hope you can help me on this occasion.

Thanks,
Joe

2 Likes

Same shit with my fivem…

1 Like

Hey man,

I tried to fix this issue and just ended up updating my Windows 10 for the “Creators Update” and that got it all working. Maybe give that a try if you haven’t already :smile:

Got the Creators Update on my rig and still many issues with multiple servers. If I dont get the error I simply never make it into a game with a message saying “Cannot connect to server”.
UPDATE: Some servers work but often crash a few moments later. Have all latest updates.

Tried a few servers. They were quite stable, only crashed once within 3 hours. Now I’m having issues entering many popular servers like Alaska State, or Evolution RP. Any help is appreciated.
Cheers.

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
“emma-william-lithium”

[Content]
A emma-william-lithium caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: aticfx64.dll+2D123
Report ID: 4166b2cf-84b1-4b22-b88e-294b3aa537f3 (use Ctrl+C to copy)[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
“emma-william-lithium”

[Content]
A emma-william-lithium caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: aticfx64.dll+2D123
Report ID: 4166b2cf-84b1-4b22-b88e-294b3aa537f3 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

This topic is over 8 months old… If you’re having an issue with FiveM, please create a new thread in #technical-support and make sure to follow the Technical Support Template