While driving past the Alta Street construction site (between Del Perro Fwy and Occupation Street), the game freezes and then crashes.
I tried without any script to see if it came from me, nothing changes.
GTA V version?
– Latest version 01/07/2018
Up to date?
Legit or Pirate copy?
– Legit copy
– Social Club
– Win10 (professionnal, x64)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
– Yes, this error is here since citmp-server…
Error screenshot (if any)
Screen of spot:
– screen 1
– Screen 2
– processor: intel® Core™ i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
– RAM: 16,0 Go (2x 8Go DDR3 G.Skill; 666.54 MHz)
– Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
– MotherBoard: MSI B85-G43 GAMING (MS-7816) 2.0
– Hard Disk: WDCWD2003FZEX-00Z4SA0 ; 2 To SATA II
What did you do to get this issue?
– I was driving, when I passed the building under construction, the game crashed.
What server did you get this issue on?
– in local server (on my computer)
– CitizenFX.log (80.7 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs
FiveM has stopped working
An error caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.
[^] Masquer les détails [Close]
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)
If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Nothing on start
Also add what you already tried so far ?
– i tried to start FXServer without script (nothing change).
– i tried to réinstall FXServer (nothing change).