Crash after 10-15 sec

GTA V version? latest
**Up to date?**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**steam
**Windows version?**10 entreprise
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**yes
Error screenshot (if any) A carbon-sweet-triple caused FiveM to stop working. Crash signature: botan.dll+26D70 Report ID: 56471a68-7662-4e6a-9a0f-54da77992695
System specifications gr8 pc
What did you do to get this issue? each server i lunch … all i see is tree with no road,lags alot (server ping 80 ) and kicks me after 10-15 sec
What server did you get this issue on? most servers with drift in search ( at elast 6 )
CitizenFX.log file

[11672] C:\Users\Pc\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\citizen\clr2\lib\mono\4.5 MsgPack.dll is not a platform image (even though the dir matches).
] Failed to get instance for guid 9c268449-7af4-4a3b-995a-3b1692e958ac and iid 567634c6-3bdd-4d0e-af39-7472aed479b7: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element

]   at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`2[T,TResult] predicate) [0x00011] in <31b946cfddcc4ab993dd6d559e89c25f>:0 

]   at CitizenFX.Core.RuntimeManager.CreateObjectInstance (System.Guid guid, System.Guid iid) [0x00014] in C:\gl\builds\aaf2d114\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\RuntimeManager.cs:39 
] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/auth.asmx/CreateTicketScAuthToken

] Failed to load script vehicle_names.lua.
] Error parsing script client.lua in resource Command: client.lua:46: unexpected symbol near ')'
] Failed to load script client.lua.
] Failed to load script vehicle_names.lua.
] connectOK, our id 166, host id 141

] Couldn't find archetype hash:1933681019
] Couldn't find archetype hash:520716012
] adding to scene...
] done!

] Your Admin Status: falseError running system event handling function for resource mapmanager: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
] stack traceback:
] 	[C]: in function 'error'
] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow'
] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any'
] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack'
] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:378: in upvalue 'undocb'
] 	mapmanager_client.lua:131: in local 'cb'
] 	mapmanager_client.lua:99: in upvalue 'handler'
] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162>
] stack traceback:
] 	[C]: in function 'error'
] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131>
] removing VEHICLE_LAYOUTS_FILE resources:/supra/vehiclelayouts.meta.
] done removing resources:/supra/vehiclelayouts.meta in data file mounter class CVehicleMetadataFileMounter.
] removing VEHICLE_VARIATION_FILE resources:/supra/carvariations.meta.
] done removing resources:/rs6/handling.meta in data file mounter class CVehicleHandlingFileMounter.
] Killing network: Timed out after 10 seconds.
] coll open compcache:/driftmap2/dragon1.ydr
] CfxCollection[driftmap2.rpf]::AllocateHandle got passed a failed handle for compcache:/driftmap2/dragon1.ydr
] process exited with 172364864!

.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot today i downloaded gtav on steam and played story for 3-4 hours …problem is not in gtav
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? i dont have an antivirus … i can see players moving on the map

Also add what you already tried so far.
restarted pc … deleted past 6 crash reports all were the same but differant servers ( servers had at least 6 active players )

Restart your internet and try again. I had the same problem. Restarting it helped for me

didnt work buddy … restarted and still the same

Restart ur firewall :wink:

Are you for any reason tabbing out/other applications causing you to tab out while loading?

If yes, I have observed this behavior as well. Avoid tabbing out of FiveM. Once you finish loading in, go and do the other activities you were going to do while loading.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.