Countryside Roleplay | Recruiting! | Custom CAD/MDT | Mature RP

roleplay
fire
ems
police
community

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Countryside Roleplay Server information

Staff List:

• Director: 1A-27 Alex S.
  • Deputy Director: 5K-62 Hunter N.
  • Assistant Deputy Director: N/A
  • Director of Administration: N/A
  • Director of Development: N/A
  • Head Administrator: N/A
  • Head Moderator: N/A
  • Staff Director: N/A

Note: We DO NOT accept merging requests

Public Server IP: 198.27.68.8:32036

Promotional Video: Coming Soon
Vehicle Showcase: Coming Soon

—> Interview Teamspeak: Coming Soon <—
—> Main Teamspeak: Coming Soon <—
—> Discord: https://discord.gg/t8AdYu2 <—

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who are We?
CSRP is a GTA V Five M Community that I created over a year ago, One of my main wishes was to have a successful Community and have a good staff. I want you guys to help me accomplish that. We are Currently hiring all of our positions listed below. We do have Chat Commands in the process and we have Custom Cars, peds, a Custom CAD (made by ModernCAD). etc, Our long-term plans include a full economy - ability to buy and sell houses/apartments and businesses, get/lose jobs, and of course receive paychecks to spend on items such as new vehicles, vehicle repairs. We also have plans to launch a website for easier access to the server.

CSRP Mandatory Requirements:
-Must be at least 14 years of age
-High maturity level
-Dedicated to being active
-Show up to mandatory meetings
-Not in other roleplay communities that will alter participation in CSRP

CSRP Preferred Requirements (Requirements that promote a higher opportunity for acceptation to the community):
-Have experience with roleplaying and understand the operation
-Been in serious roleplay communities
-Patience while applying
-Have knowledge in the department you have applied for

Apply
Much like our requirements, all position applications will currently be open indefinitely as we look to build our userbase. Please note that we have the final say in who gets in and who doesn’t, if you fill out an application please watch your emails for a response on your application. We are also only accepting people who we see fit to be in the community, at the moment as we are still developing our server so some stuff may not stay or might be changed.

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3sqAbuTYcLQKX8AEUP0wB5qMsqAOIR98YaU_zwtVMBRk1Ow/viewform

Once Completed ^^ Comment on this Post and I will review and Message you.

What We Offer

Operations Applications Included

Departments

• Los Santos Police Department
  • San Andreas State Police
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
  • Los Santos Fire Department
  • Civilian Operations
  • San Andreas Communications

Divisions

LSPD

• Special Weapons and Tactics
  • Detectives
  • Motor Bike Unit
  • Port Authority
  • Air Support
  • Traffic Services Unit

SASP

• Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
  • State Police Investigations Unit
  • DUI Enforcement
  • Motor Bike Unit
  • Air Support

BCSO

• Special Response Unit
  • Wildlife Rangers
  • Warrant Services
  • K9 Unit

LSFD

• Lifeflight Operations
  • H.A.R.T
  • Medical Examiner
  • Fire Investigations

Civilian

• Tow
  • Weasel News
  • Gruppe 6
  • Anything you can think of (gangs, Robber group, Big Corporation eg. Clucking Bell)

I would like to deem our group open once again but… We are only accepting people for Operations jobs listed above and we are only hiring department heads who we think can fit in this community and effectively run their department.

Still hiring Department heads, staff and operations jobs!

We are hiring department heads, staff members, and operations job leaders. Operations jobs include Developers, Tech. Support, Recruitment department, Public Relations, and Internal Affairs.

Still hiring all operations jobs and staff members!!

If you are still wanting to join the community we have re-opened and are accepting members/ :slight_smile:

We are hiring ALL department including Operations, and we are looking for Department heads and staff members!

I reviewed your application and I have replied to you with an email.

I filled out my app and I’m in the recruitment server. Not sure if I did everything correctly or not.

Yup just fnished applying.