[Cops FiveM] Jail/Arrest addon [Outdated]

does the jail work that you can arrest someone anywhere? maybe make it you gotta take them to pd and go to a specific marker for the jail to work, tell me if u like the idea? @SyfuxX

Looks good mate. I actually made this as well to merge into the git project. I like yours better , good job!

It’s work like if you will Arrest someone fast without roleplaying, so just need to cuff him and select the Minutes how long he should stay in the Jail, then he will teleportet to the PD in the Jail and can’t move.

If you want to roleplay, put him in vehicle and drive him to the PD, then use Put in jail that maybe another way.

Really thank you :slight_smile:
I not found actually any script for jail, I’m really bad at searching things hehe I’m sorry when I stole your idea.

thank you for the new update will test it later

::update:: can see jail in the menu but doesnt put the person in jail.

I would love if someone can teach me and my community how to install this

TeamSpeak: 198.12.101.138

@bubbajack1038 please read the TOS for the FiveM community.

As it clearly states here that you ‘‘Don’t make money off of FiveM. Not even your game services. Covering costs incurred from
third parties (server rent, product licensing, …) is fine, however any additional profit (including
‘donations’ other than to cover acute costs) is not.’’
1 Like

same problem as you :confused:

possible to make working without es?

You guys installed it right?

I uploaded now the police script with the jail script integrated, so you don’t need to put it in on your own.

Hm you mean the jail script alone, without the police fivem?

Yea… I Tried it, but i don’t run EssentialMod

You need EssentialMode, that’s the problem. I didn’t know how to get the ID of the Player without this es event

Where can find the command for the script. I basically downloaded everything but dont know where the command is laying.

Which Command? There is no command to use to put the people into the Jail

then how do i put people in jail?

Get in service then press F5 goto Citizen and Put in Jail.

So, We have got everything setup. Put the files into setabase and added my name in there and id. Now, how do i get in service. I have tried the /copadd (id) but does not do anything. Plz help

Hello, if you having trouble with the FiveM Cops plugin, then please ask the owner of the Plugin for Help, I’m only the owner of the jail addon part.

hi great addon however I cant seem to cuff the player it does everything but actually place hands behind back and keep them from move