Cop car skin

San Andreas finest Roleplay

For the cop car skin but with the same skin we have

Yes same

How do i make them?

You can create custom textures from templates provided in vehicle downloads. If you search how to skin a vehicle GTA V, you may get an idea of how it works. Once your texture is finished you just replace the “WHATEVER_sign”

*Whatever - refering to whatever prefix may be infront of sign, it can vary across different models.

1 Like

This is the ghost skin that i am talking about

AWD-Charger-Hellcat-Cop-Car

1 Like

Yes and its like dark you cant see the marking on it when you are far away but you can see it when it is close to you

it makes it look undercover but its not it is a marked police car

like this one

like we can add a car in like this

and put the skin on it

and tint it like a bule color and and put as much bule on were you can hardley see the skin

Thats Florida Highway Patrol “Ghost” variant.

Ok but that is a sick car

Cool car

So what is this topic about? You just want SA’F skins. Just make something yourself. Start drawing something out on a template and see if it looks good and keep adjusting it till you get what you are looking for. You can’t just ask for private skins from a popular community. And if you don’t know how to skin and you don’t know where to start just type something like “Gta 5 vehicle skinning” or “How to make vehicle skins for gta 5” I believe there is some tutorials on the forums you can look at. Just search for the stuff you want.

I hope this helped you.
If you have any questions regarding this just ask :slight_smile: