Converting vehicles to FiveM

Hi, I’m working on a little server & I’m very new to developing in FiveM.

I’m trying to convert some boats, helicopters & planes & haven’t been able to get it working plus I haven’t found any of the models converted anywhere.

Is someone nice enough to please convert these for me?
Vehicles:

Peds:

If you know how to do this & willing to work with me, I have a couple of extra vehicles/peds I’d like to transfer, but these are my priorities!

thanks in advance!!!

Have a look through #development:tutorials

You’ll find tutorials like How to mass add vehicles [Add-on & Replace]

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll take a look!

Hey, thanks for your help but I have 2 “issues”:
-It’s not what I’m really looking for since my issue is I can’t really convert the vehicles to work in FiveM
-It didn’t really change anything, I can join the game but won’t be able to spawn the vehicles I’m trying to convert.

Thanks for the help, anyways, I’ll wait for another answer!

Here’s another tutorial [How-To] Add-on Vehicles (Detailed)

There’s no such thing as “converting” to FiveM. All you have to do is extract the files using OpenIV and place them in the correct folder(s)

That’s what I meant lol.
Anyways, did this & it won’t work… maybe it’s just this pack?
I’ve just tried with:

This whole time.

Give more information. Tell us exactly how you’ve done it and how your files and folders look like etc

Here is the resources folder with the vehicles highlighted:

The server.cfg:

Inside the vehicle resource:

I hope it’s just a noob mistake, thanks for helping me!
If I have to give you any other screenshot, I’m more than happy.

Well you didn’t edit the __resource.lua correctly. FOLDERNAME doesn’t exist for you so change it to the right path.

If you also don’t have a certain data_file then don’t include it. Same goes inside the files

Ohhhhhh…
I see, what an idiot. I’ll edit it & see if it works, thank you so much!

After playing around with the files/codes for almost an hour I got to the point I fixed everything I found could be wrong but I still can’t spawn them in…
The resource loads perfectly fine, with no errors but I just can’t spawn them in.

Screenshots:

Sorry to bother too much but it’s been almost 4 days & I can’t solve it.

That’s all I can help you with. I’ve honestly not used custom vehicles a lot at all. Usually the file name is the same as the model name you should use to spawn it, but I believe you can change that in one of the meta files.

I’ll try doing them separate then, hopefully it works, I’m getting pretty angry/annoyed by this.
If it doesn’t work, hopefully I get someone else to help me, thanks for helping, bro!

Yeah, so I managed to do it with another vehicle, so it looks like it’s just the pack.
Thanks for the help, I’m going to close the Discussion now.
Much appretiated!

1 Like