Constantly spawning invisible in "Highlife" server

Me and some other players have been facing a new founded issue with one-sync on the highlife server, specifically after 23/10/2019, whenever we join the server we keep spawning invisible from other people perspectives, but from our perspectives we can see out characters perfectly fine.
Nobody can see my character
Staff sees me in Michael’s skin while spectating while in my game I have my normal character
I can see other players
I can hear other players
Other players can hear me
I can see vehicles that has either a driver or passenger
I cannot see vehicles that has no driver or passengers (Vehicle would appear if someone got inside of them)
I can jack vehicles from NPC and drive them (wouldn’t disappear when when car jacking)
Sometimes vehicle disappear instantly after getting out from it, sometimes it takes a bit of time (a minute or so)
If I am inside a vehicle, I would still be invisible.
I can drive through other parked vehicles
when players are driving their vehicles its always dsyncing
when players take out their phone I cant see the phone itself physically
I can change outfits
Other players cannot damage me at all while NPC can
I cant damage other players but I can kill NPCs
I’ve reinstalled FiveM completely
I’ve tried using a new Windows user
I’ve tried force spawn by a moderator
I’ve tried dying and respawning
I’ve purchased a vehicle in an attempt to fix it (as you would disappear and be teleported back)
I’ve reconnected while in vehicle store menu
I’ve searched for the bug for a decent amount on web but no clue
Rarely when I connect to server I see some parked vehicles (Will disappear when I leave the area and come back and won’t appear again)
I cannot lock/unlock owned / stolen vehicles that disappear
I cannot access trunk of vehicle that disappear
Sometimes the vehicle I am driving itself also goes invisible
The bug used to happen some times (very uncommon) before it get perm and I used to fix it by reconnecting, but now its just permanent for us for some reason, we spoke to the owner and he said its not a server related issue its a One-Sync issue

This may be true, but if it’s only happening to you on his server, then it could still be a server issue. Can you join other servers normally?

The same thing its happening in my server and i dont know how to fix it. Anyone knows a solution for this?

I’m having trouble with this, too. Apparently there is no solution.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.