Constant massive timeouts on Onesync only? (How to fix it?)

So I have a Fivem server that was recently upgraded to 64 slots using Onesync… However, after upgrading to Onesync, now there are massive timeouts at random times which just rid of my playerbase… I thought maybe it’s possibly a script that does that, but am not too sure. I was hoping you guys would have better insight on why these things happen? Thank you.

Best Regards,
Badger

Any ideas?

Again, anybody?

The server works fine with 32 slots, but has massive timeouts at 64 at random times of the day. Any ideas?

Could be regarding server performance? Not exactly sure, pretty sure it’s just too many people and the server’s like, hell no and kicks most people out.

Server worked fine on 32 slots and we have plenty of CPU power as well as RAM on this VPS.

Also, another thing I have noticed… Before the massive timeouts are gonna occur, this is what happens to players’ pings:

I should note, the high pings are not due to server location, the pings all increase right before the timeout is gonna happen.

Tell me your server specs, because even if you got plenty of cpu power & ram, it still could not be enough. What type of internet does the server have aswell?

Probably not server specs, what are the server resources? Ingame if you hit f8 and type resmon true you can see the cpu time, maybe one of those is kicking everyone?

Okay so theoretically when the timeouts occur, I should monitor that and see where the spikes happen in CPU time and/or memory usage?

Possibly, not sure exactly. You should optimize your resources as much as possible. Saves frames, saves server performance and saves lives.

Is it definitely possible a resource could cause timeouts? Really appreciate you actually trying to help unlike others…

I mean, it’s 100% possible. Some resources that people upload to the forums run really well and others are badly coded and potentially lethal.

The thing I don’t understand is… How can these scripts cause timeouts? I didn’t get these timeouts without onesync

Maybe onesync is causing script problems with the scripts? Possibly. Because onesync is different and a prototype than the default server.

I made sure all the scripts are not 32 loops and changed them to GetActivePlayers() though?

Potentially it’s something else.

Did you fix?

Nope, no idea how to fix