ConnectQueue - A Server Queue System

How to do 30 people, I have after 5 people on the server, people can not go in …

It does say it’s untested. However I have tested this and it dosent seem to let anyone connect it just puts everyone into the queue. No errors or anything like that. I also tried using this on my local server and with just me it seemed to work fine just not with other people on my live server.

1 Like

me too.
why script changed my name server.

1 Like

hmmm I can only imagine why it would do such a thing
oh… wait

1 Like

The resource doesn’t seem to work for me, if i have it installs it tells me that my server is apparently on “legacy”, it’s 100% your resource causing this as if i disable it it works just fine

I haven’t updated it in a while, I have an almost working version on a server but I think it causes the server to crash. I have converted it to use the normal kicking and clicking queue and it hasn’t crashed, but whenever I enable deferrals, it starts crashing again.

need update new version

Does/did it reproducibly crash, or only with high player counts connecting? There might be some issues with deferrals due to the way they’re implemented, any hints would be appreciated…

I uploaded a crash log on discord but I’m not sure how useful it is to you. It would randomly crash though, sometimes it would take 5 minutes other times it would stay up for an hour. It doesn’t happen on a local server with fake players in the queue.

Why do I just go 5 people, the rest get in the queue, and can not go in the settings is 30 people maximum

me too and rename my name server !

Can you read?? it says it right up there

hmmm Look at that it says it right there stop being lazy and read the posts

What and where is talking? I have more than 5 people can not go

They can see that it is not working READ

Any updates, possibly?

2 Likes

Do this script still work? … or do anyone has another script

Its says you must be whitelisted to join this server. You may apply at www.whatever.ne

asdasdasdasdasdasd

here too, i`m using vrpex, i think there was a conflict