Connection problem

So almost every time I try to load into a server it won’t let me,saying that the connection has been lost or even that it timed out; when I press connect on a server, the loading screen stops at “handshaking with the server”.
Can you please tell me what to do so I can play on your servers?

Restart steam and fivem and if that didnt work go to ur fivem files and delete caches.xml this reloads everything that is stored from servers ect but it wont delete anything if none of these work just reply and ill try help some more

Thank you for replying me, I’ve tried what you suggested to me and it seems to be working now, if anything change I’ll let you know.

ok np :slight_smile:

It worked one single time, I tried to join a server again and I have the same problem…

Ok uh do u have good internet? if not that could be ur reason but fivem can handle every low internet speeds so idk about that also try running fivem as admin and if ur on a vpn try turning that off cause that can make u timeout also check what region and ping of the server ur trying to join and finally try reinstalling fivem cause the one u have might be bugged or something :confused:

All right thank you,I’ll try all the solutions!

okay! :smiley:

Restart steam, fivem, the server (if possible), delete your fivem cache, restart your computer, restart your internet.

If not, try other trouble shooting methods.

That’s the error message that always shows up, does it help you finding any resolutions?

Is it your server?

It’s the server in wich I play

Try disabling your virus scanner, also this is why its important to fill out the support template.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.