Connecticut State RP | BEST FIVEM SERVER | Custom Peds | Looking for Staff | Custom CAD | WHITELIST | ANYONE CAN BE EMS/FIRE | APPLIED COPS

Server Featuring:

1. No Fail RP (Strict 0-Tolerance Policy)

2. Fully Customized Skins (Car/Peds)

3. Experienced Officers

4. Community EMS/Fire

5. Mature Staff

6. Mature Community

7. Fantastic Playerbase

8. New Community, chance to be high in police roster, as well as you’re good.

9. Cad is up!

Server Info:

1. Website: http://www.ctdojrp.com/

2. Discord: https://discord.gg/mzvvpxR

3. Server IP: 185.249.196.74:30120

About Us:

Connecticut State RP is a server founded by members from an old community. We have some of the most professional cops as well as administrators to assist with the community. We have full intentions of keeping a moderately sized server to ensure the best possible experience. Whitelist will eventually be enforced, so be sure to come in before we have to do so!

We’re looking for:

1. Serious RP’ers

2. Developer(s?)

3. Middletown Police

4. CT State Police

5. Sheriff Dept’ Members

Departments:

1. Connecticut State Police

2. Middletown Police

3. Fairfield Sheriff

Wow, Great work Guys. I can’t believe how well done all of the custom made car skins are! The Community is great, I have not had one failRP or vdm/RDm and I am shocked at this. The staff is always active when I hop on and do anything in their power to maintain the quality of my experience. Thank you soooo much!

Very Professional server! Best rp ever! Need cops and leo! Best server out there 10/10 !

LOOKING FOR NEW FIRE CHIEF! MATURE MEMBERS ONLY.

Also a developer would be fantastic.

I think the server has good RP except the fact that it needs to be more active, and that goes for myself and everyone else.

Amazing server first hand can say that the server excels in maturity and actice staff over all I would rate the server a 10/10 and all I can say is I can’t wait to see more people in the server!

Someone snatch up firechief!!

Very Professional server! 10/10 Civilian RP and LEO RP! Great skins and amazing Directors! The Best Server with The Best Growth Rate.

Looking for head of state police…

This server is probably one of the better ones out there. Just finished up a cool RP scene where we robbed a bank, and then proceeded to rob humane labs. We didn’t come out successful, but the state police did a really good job of fixing the situation. Can’t say this about many servers but there’s really no FailRP - they will literally kick you and ban you afterwards if it happens continuously.

1 Like

RP Starting now! Get in discord and see what’s up!

Our eco is up! Mafia/gangs are jobs now - with coke/opium/meth/weed farming treatment and selling.
Come join!

Come join! Still recruiting - added in a bunch of new vehicles - ELS capable of course.

Everyone sign up now!

discord link no longer working

any Connecticut servers still around. looking for one.