Confused i setup the MySQL and getting this

Your version: 2.0
SCRIPT ERROR: @textscript/server.lua:11: attempt to concatenate a nil value (local ‘rText’)
SCRIPT ERROR: @textscript/server.lua:74: attempt to compare string with nil
Started map fivem-map-hipster
Started resource fivem-map-hipster
SCRIPT ERROR in reference call: System.ArgumentException: Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 54.

new MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnectionStringBuilder(string connectionString) (@mysql-async/MySqlConnector.dll:0)
void MySQLAsync.MySQLAsync.Configure(string connectionStringConfig, bool debug) (@mysql-async/MySQLAsync.net.dll:0)
MySQLAsync.MySQLAsync()+() => { } [0] (@mysql-async/MySQLAsync.net.dll:0)
handler (@mysql-async/lib/init.lua:3)

Authenticating with Nucleus…
server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 2759 milliseconds

says that the ES_Extended is Could Not Loading for some reason

Can you post your entire log as a file please.

i figured it out

Can you post the solution for others who may need it?

welp thought i fixed but this is coming up again

server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 363 milliseconds
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM jobs {=}”: Table ‘db17474.jobs’ doesn’t exist
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_society/server/main.lua:18: attempt to get length of a nil value (local ‘result’)

fn (@mysql-async/lib/init.lua:7)
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM jobs {=}”: Table ‘db17474.jobs’ doesn’t exist
server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 1348 milliseconds
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM items {=}”: Table ‘db17474.items’ doesn’t exist
fff

i figured out that it was the database that was causing the errors but im still getting this error and very confused Error: (node:5964) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:5964) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Please Close

Topic will be closed in a month, if you found the solution feel free to share it for others having the same issues

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.