Compton RP | Serious Roleplay Server

Don’t let the name fool you! Compton RP is a role-play server that is built and managed by adults. There are many things that you will find within our server that you will not find elsewhere. We have our sights aimed towards a role-play experience that you would find in a server such as The Family RP. We have many jobs for our citizens to take part in such as Gold Mining, Taxi, and Delivery. We also have a lot of illegal jobs such as weed harvesting/selling, cocaine harvesting/selling, and hacking. We also have unique groups such as the Mafia. The Mafia is a whitelisted gang type group that runs the drug fields and also runs a black market weapons shop. So if it is drugs you are after be sure to not get caught on the Mafia’s land. We also have a group of extremely experienced whitelisted police officers to ensure that law and order is kept within the state of Los Santos. We are actively searching for new members for the police force, as well as the EMS department. Police Officers also have access to a working MDT in their vehicles that will show the actual records of any user that they search in the NCIC system. Once again we are a community built and ran by adults, we have worked very hard on our server to make sure that everyone can have an enjoyable experience within it. We listen to all recommendations and do our best to appease everyone within our community. So join our discord today https://discord.gg/EYRZtea and help us to build the community that we are actively searching to build. Also check out our website at http://www.gta5compton.com.

Still in need of police and EMS start today!!!

hi, what do i need to do to apply?

Come into the discord and talk to me (Piper)

The Compton RP community is growing, and we’d love to have you join us! We’ve now added a whitelisted mafia job, complete with a black market and exclusive criminal job benefits!

Check out our website: gta5compton.com
Or join our Discord: https://discord.gg/EYRZtea

State Police is now staffed! We still need Fire/EMS directors and staff, as well as criminal and non-criminal civilians. Mafia job is whitelisted and needs members as well. If you have any questions, feel free to join the Discord listed above, or simply comment here!

Several updates have rolled out. If you’re looking for a server with a quality and mature staff, lots of job options (legal and illegal), and a community that prioritizes good roleplay over gimmicks, check out ComptonRP.

Come Join Today!!!

Final update for the ComptonRP 1.0 server launch is complete! Here is our complete list of server features:

JOBS:

WHITELISTED

• SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPT (EMS)
  • SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE
  • BLAINE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE (coming soon)
  • MAFIA (black market access)
  • PILOT
  • LAWYER (coming soon)

NON-WHITELIST

• TAXI DRIVER
  • MECHANIC
  • DELIVERY DRIVER
  • GOLD DIGGER

CRIMINAL JOBS

• Drug Manufacturing/Processing/Dealing
  • Bank/Store Robbery
  • Hacking
  • Money Laundering

… plus secret jobs!

ROLEPLAY FEATURES:

• HOUSING
  • CAR DEALERSHIP
  • GARAGES
  • PERSISTENT CHARACTERS
  • HUNGER/THIRST
  • VEHICLE CUSTOMIZATION

We have a serious and mature RP community, and we want to see it grow! Currently public, our server admins are active and enforce our rules, and after we have a dedicated community, we will be going whitelist. We have an active emergency response team, and all departments are hiring, so if you’re interested please apply on our website, where you can find an extensive list of our rules and policies.

Discord: https://discord.gg/EYRZtea

Search for our server on the server list: ComptonRP

Hope to see you guys in the great city of Los Santos!

1 Like

hey if you need anyone still let me know! Im new to fivem and im still in the installing process but ive been wanting to do roleplay since ive gotten on GTA V! Keep me posted. Thanks!

Hey, is it still real to join your server?

yo how i join the sever

yo how i join’

how do i join city its not on fivm