San Andreas Army/Air National Guard (Looking For A Server)

I am possibly interested in doing something, DM me on Discord. Imqlode#0001

• Size of you community (active size) (be honest): 14 on discord averaging about 6-8 on patrol
  • Number of Departments : 5 (3 leo department is all under one Commissioner which is myself)
  • Number of Staff : 8
  • Type of Merger Looking For : (Full Merger and integrated staff, single department merger with all of us doing our own thing…etc.) Full Merger of another communities coming to join us.
  • Funding : Not needed but will be accepting donations to those who wants to help out the cost.

Extra Info
Contact myself personally @Raydazzogaming#1440 or find me in the discord below
Idaho State Roleplay (Whitelisted Only)
Our discord server: https://discord.gg/34UvNYb
Come chat with me directly for merging!

• Size of you community (active size) (be honest): 14 on temspeak averaging about 4-6 on patrol
  • Number of Departments :2
  • Number of Staff : 3
  • Type of Merger Looking For :Lots of scripts have been made by (me) Looking for a clan to merge wiith. im a developer myself so we will need to talk about positions
  • Funding Dont worry about that its all paid for

No longer needed

• Size of you community (active size) (be honest): 148 on discord, 10-14 people in server
  • Number of Departments : EMS and Sheriff Department
  • Number of Staff : 6
  • Type of Merger Looking For : Full Merger of another community to join us.
  • Funding : Not needed but will be accepting donations to those who wants to help out the cost.

Contact myself personally DarkCommander#5872
AtonementRP (Whitelisted Only)
Our discord server: https://discord.gg/dyGvDUZ

• Size of you community (active size) (be honest): 270 on discord, 5-15 people in server, depending on the time of day and what day of the week it is.
  • Number of Departments : SAHP, EMS, Mech, Taxi (Whitelisted jobs include Car Dealer, Stripping, Lawyer, etc)
  • Number of Staff : 9
  • Type of Merger Looking For : Full Merger of another community to join us. We have a custom economy server waiting for more players to join. How you treat us during the merger process will lead to you getting an appropriate staff spot.
  • Funding : We use a dedicated server located at OVH’s Virginia data center. We have it covered. Donations are welcomed.

Contact myself personally @RacermanXtreme#7122 on Discord
CityLife (Public - We want to have a whitelisted server in the future)
Our discord server: https://discord.gg/UfHvcps

• Size of you community : Discord 116
  • Number of Departments : 3 looking for more
  • Number of Staff : 5
  • Type of Merger Looking For : It’s up to you, We can chat.
  • Funding : I am currently taking care of funding, Dedi box, and 128 slots.

HeatWave RP;

• Size of you community (active size) (be honest): Discord 30
  • Number of Departments : 4
  • Number of Staff : 4
  • Type of Merger Looking For : Full merge joining us.
  • Funding : We can pay for everything

For more information contact me aaml1603#2169

I hate to break it to ya, but the topic is long gone lmao

So can this be a thread where we can promote bringing other communities under our wing?

I just realized this been dead lol

• Size of you community (active size) (be honest): 157 discord members 19 on server daily with new people
  • Number of Departments: 2
  • Number of Staff: 16
  • Type of Merger Looking For: if you are a small server and are interested in merging with us feel free to add me on discord. Staff members will get the roles they currently have and owners get management/director we are growing extremely quick day by day
  • Funding: I handle all server funds and development.

OUR AD

StreetOutlawsDOJ is a role play server based off of San Andrea’s. Here at SODOJ we strive to preform as professional and be the best that we can possibly be for the fiveM community. We currently have three departments open which include the follow.

Blaine County Sheriff’s Office

Los Santos Police Department

San Andreas State Police

San Andreass Fire/Ems

Staff team

StreetOutlawsDOJ is a vMenu server with structure and discipline set in place to ensure every member of the community has the best experience that any member could ask for. All members of SODOJ are very mature and consist of adults that want to make this server strive to be the best that it can be.

Some things you will find in SODOJ

• Active Staff

• A lot of staff positions open

• CAD/MDT

• EUP

• Clean HUD

• Clean Server

• Anti Cheat

• Custom Civ Cars

• Custom Scripts

Our discord link is below.

Is this still a thing?

Here is what I have experienced in my 4 years of fivem. Community mergers fail about 90% of the time. This can be traced back to many things but the major issues are:

Lack of structured leadership: When servers merge, their leaders often cannot decide who is actually in charge of the new community. You have to think of a server as a company, you must always have some sort of CEO who overlooks everything and all the others fall under with different job titles and responsibilities. This way nobody overlaps and nobody can also fight over how to make decisions. This does not just contain server leadership and staff, but also departments and their leadership. This is the main reason mergers fail.

Blending of communities: You have to remember that your members came for what you offered, and telling them that they are joining a new server, which might have different structure, resources, and even style of operation. People might not want to stay for that as they are used to what they know and not the unknown. You have to integrate an entirely separate culture into your own.

Disagreements with negotiation of terms: Both communities want to keep their stuff at the end of the the day and have the new community just use theirs. Of course this means one must give up their stuff or somehow integrate it. One community also might change the terms of the agreement part of the way through, thus there is a falling out.

These community mergers generally are a no go for many things, but with FiveM, I have seen the highest fail rate.

Size of you community (active size) (be honest):
Number of Departments:
4 SAHP,BCSO,EMT,Mechanic
Number of Staff:
Type of Merger Looking For:
***We are looking for people with the same passion, same drive , and love for cars for racing for unique builds. We are looking for members to join us and make one big dream of having car meets and races and trades and competitions. We are a Economy server and my skills as a Dev (JS/CSS/HTML5/C#/LUA/MySQL/PHP)
We have development down we are just looking for more passionate players looking to play every side of the economy and the dream (Media team is looking for streamers/we are looking for community leaders/event organizers/ developers / and mappers , modelers)
Funding: is not a issue. we have a very larger spending budget $$$

My discord is MCS#1906 if you’re looking to make the move to make our dreams collide into one big masterpiece from simple RP to unique diversity we have it all covered we just need you !!!

Bump for new RP concept, returning back to FiveM after long hiatus, looking to do something fun and different.

This is a pretty cool concept. I’d love to incorporate it but to be honest I am just starting out. I have the server all up, it just needs testing so everything is just Beta now. I only just made the discord like now. https://discord.gg/YgUQcnXNTh

I am an adult so no kid server owner here. I just need to build out a staff and player base. This will be an RP server not some car server pretending to be an RP server or ones full of failRP either.

1 Like

Coruscant Roleplay
Hello, we are Coruscant Roleplay.
A new roleplay server with lots of unique scripts, MLO’s, Custom Cars and Custom Bikes.
We also have tons of Legal and Illegal jobs.
Currently hiring Police, EMS, Mechanics and Staff members.
Join us now and get a free City Starter Kit
Extra rewards for referring players to join the city
See you there!
Discord : https://discord.gg/KJ6EWTfT