San Andreas Army/Air National Guard (Looking For A Server)

ZiYDsGM
San Andreas National Guard Field Manual - Click it to see the work!

So in short, I’m looking for a community that will welcome my fully-developed National Guard concept to their ranks. National Guard is by definition reserve so you don’t have to worry about it competing with your departments or agencies. All training, drills, missions, and operations are pre-planned and take place outside of RP hours unless they are needed for RP. What you get if your community is selected:

• Committed Staff member - I can sever in any position you need me in administrative wise, plus run this department. (2-3 Hours a day, 8-10 hours per weekend)
  • Expert Manual Writing - I will custom make manuals for all of your departments if you like, plus sub-units is needed.
  • Top Teir Role-Play - I have been role-playing for years, and at 35, I’m not looking to stop anytime soon. If you have people that are big into streaming on your servers, I’m someone you want RP in front of them.

The biggest things I ask you to consider before posting your community in response is this:

• Are you an economy server or have any aspect of your server that pays people for work?
    If so, then I’d ask for the ability to pay bonuses for people signing up and the ability to pay members for attending training, drills, missions, and operations. It’s the least I’d like do to for such an in-depth process.

• Is Simple Trainer enabled server-side on your server?
    If not, then this concept won’t work well in your community. The reason for this is the bodyguard option combined with other options in the native/simple trainer that makes for more realistic training, drill and mission options. (I do believe their may be ways around this, but I haven’t seen any yet.)

How easy is it to join the National Guard?

1. Meet a Recruiter

2. Come to a testing session

3. Oath of Enlistment

4. Ship out to basic training

5. Join one of several National Guard units.

My background:
GTA IV, V, LCPDFR
ARMA 1, 2, 3 Mil-sim/Life Servers

1 Like

First conformation this morning that two communities will be merging off of their contact via the Discord. (One community and another group of players from a different community) congrats guys! Looking forward to seeing what your new partnership looks like!

Just had another community merger transaction happen. (Another large group left and community and joined an new one) so we are excited to hear this is working out for groups.

Size of you community (active size) (be honest): We have around 25 people in the discord but we average around 4-6 members daily
Number of Departments: 3
Number of Staff: 2
Type of Merger Looking For: Full Merge joining us
Funding: Funding will be handled by myself you wont need to pay a single penny

1 Like

Size of you community (Active Size) (be honest): We have 50 members people in our discord and we get like 15+ on patrols
Number of Departments: 4 right now but eventually we will have 5
Number of Staff: 6 staff members included myself as an owner.
Type of Merger Looking For: Full Merger Joining Us
Funding: Funding will all be handled by myself and the other community or group doesn’t have to pay anything , Donations are always welcome but you are not required to pay anything.

Extra Information

Name Of The Community : Project Justice Roleplay
Our Discord Server : https://discord.me/projectjusticeroleplay2018 ( If You Want To Take A Peek Before We Talk About A Merge )
We can also talk in one of the voice channels in the merger point discord to give them a point of being there.

1 Like

Size of you community (active size) (be honest):40 Members
Number of Departments: 2-3 LEO 1 Fire and of course civs
Number of Staff:Above 11 give or take
Type of Merger Looking For: A Community to join us with the Owners/Founders also becoming Co owners/Directors here. Other staff members also eligible for staff after the merge
Funding: The server is covered by us, We have a top dev in our server who runs/owns his own VPS hosting website (You might be renting one from him lol) and is also making our ESX fully custom. You may or may not know him but he makes vehicles with Bagged on V Mods (makes those lifted trucks)

2 Likes

Size of you community (active size) (be honest): We currently have 32 members
Number of Departments: 4
Number of Staff: 5
Type of Merger Looking For: (Full Merger and integrated staff, single department merger with all of us doing our own thing…etc.) Full Merger Joining us
Funding: (It’s important, how much are you bringing to the table, if anything. Please don’t put a dollar amount. Just let your funding be represented as such. $ for single dollar amount $$ for anything from 10-50 and $$$ for anything higher than 50.NONE currently but donations are more than welcome

Size of you community (active size) (be honest): 12
Number of Departments: 4 [2 LEO 2 Fire EMS]
Number of Staff: 5
Type of Merger Looking For: (Full Merger and integrated staff, single department merger with all of us doing our own thing…etc.) Looking to bring people in to join us, integrate staff
Funding: (It’s important, how much are you bringing to the table, if anything. Please don’t put a dollar amount. Just let your funding be represented as such. $ for single dollar amount $$ for anything from 10-50 and $$$ for anything higher than 50. $$$

Hello, if you would be interested in discussing a merge please contact me on discord. Keegan P.#0240 . However on a side note we would not be willing to merge into your community. We can negotiate positions for everybody.

apreciate the offer but as the post said we are looking for folks to come to us, we aren’t willing to go anywhere else

Everyone wants another community to merge to us “that is what everyone says”
So if you really want to have someone merge with you i would negotiate with the other community because its not gonna work if everyone wants to merge to your community (this is to all server owners). you will have to discuss rules and give people a reason to come to you, something like i have 60 to 65 people and you have 15. you can come to us i will give you a good rank and you will have something to say in the community otherwise it would not be fair.

This is a TIP to all community’s in here because this doesn’t work, and sometimes you just have to accept that no one is gonna merge to you so just make a decision. otherwise just don’t merge. or don’t try to. There are to many RP servers out there already because some servers don’t have a future, i shut my server down because it didn’t have a future in the FiveM Community. i think some people should do the same thing as i did because everyone wants their own server but that is completly unrealistic.

And the owner @Nassor can back me up on this statement.
If you can do so by posting a reply on this post.

1 Like

Were just here to offer folks a place to go if they close, offering them the chance to bring their staff in at higher positions than they would have starting out, we would be fine without a merger, our purpose here is to open our community up to those who may be looking for somewhere to bring their members in the event their server or community hasn’t done so well. Not at all trying to say were better than anyone else, just that over 2 years of development and over 2,000 in custom vehicles has been put into our development, and were not going to abandon that just for a member count increase.

the whole point of my comment was to make people understand that if you are only offering people to come to you that no one is willing to merge , because thats what this whole post is about.
The thing is that people don’t want to give up their server because they think their server has a future.
BTW @iceman.bvfd this was not only to you but to all server owners. but i made that clear in my previous post.
i am not here to fight but im just saying that people don’t understand.

Bump, let’s get some merging happening!

Size of you community (active size) (be honest): 32 members in total in our community,

Number of Departments: 6

Number of Staff: 7

Type of Merger Looking For: We are looking to have a community merge into us. We would provide everything for a functional community and negotiations can be made for certain positions for certain people

Funding: Funding will be handled by myself you don’t need to pay a single penny

if you are looking to join forces then we are looking for members we have a very active group and a great development team that have worked on some big name if you are looking for a strong minded community that are hard core rp then feel free to join our discord https://discord.gg/Zz7CGYp and contact me nnezzie (ghost )

Check us out. We have very active members and are fast growing! Very unique features on the server and many custom scripts!!!

https://discord.me/revoltroleplay

Size of community 52 members 7-14 active daily
Number of departments 4 LSPD, BCSO, Highway Patrol, and Civilian
Number of staff 8
Type of Merge. Coming to us
Funding. Everything is paid for by myself no need to worry about that. Donations are excepted but not needed.

Discord: https://discord.gg/dVsfcts
ZELK#3837

Bump! Come on down and talk with us! Maybe we can work something out!

Size of community: 75 members 7-16 active (has been on the lower end the last week)
Number of Departments: 5 LSPD, LSSO, SASP, Communications, Civ (also specialty positions within departments)
Number of staff: 8
Type of Merge: Looking for a community to merge with us. We have spent the last year developing our server and have made a lot of our own scripts/mods/vehicles. We will do our best to keep everyone’s rank and position we are very easy to work with.
Funding: I pay for everything (server, cad website, etc) If you want to help I won’t turn it down but it is not needed.