[Release] CodyTheDev's AOP, PC, and Simple Watermark Scripts

Yo, It’z ya boy CodyTheDev! I haven’t been too active on the Forums but I thought I would get backing to the grind. This is a aop script from @imsarge I edited his version to be based beside the map and to be color changing like the watermark script @pongo1231 @ash . I took the Priority Cooldown script from @Scott_UK and @Briglair and edited it to be color changing as well. I thought this was neat to have and was greedy not to share it in the past of having it. Please leave some feedback to let me know If I should edit more scripts or release more map mods in the comments! Therefore I’m now releasing it. I will be posting links to the original scripts below…

Download - AOP and Extras!!!.rar (4.0 KB)

Credits:
Area of Play / Patrol (Textdraw/Server Sync) -
([Release] Area of Play / Patrol (Textdraw/Server Sync))

Priority Cooldown -
([Release] Priority Cooldown)

Simple Watermark -
([Release] Simple Watermark)

Screenshots:

IGNORE THE MOD MENU!!! :rofl::shushing_face:

Hopefully this will help y’all and add a better addition to your server!

moved this till its an actual release, keep in mind you can just release a slightly edited version of another persons script(s).

1 Like

Sorry forgot to add the actual script haha

1 Like

Tbh the cursive text looks terrible, I do like how you managed to get them all in the perfect positions (which for me is a pain in the ass)

2 Likes

You can just change the position values and then restart the script. You don’t need to restart the server each time.

@Samplee

1 Like

I know… I just hate doing it in general

Don’t complain. Atleast its something.

1 Like

There’s a difference between complaining and suggesting, if I downloaded it, its just a simple number change

You can easily change the font. All you have to do is go into the Client.lua file and change the number beside SetTextFont. And like @Yufai said instead of restarting the whole server just go to the command thing and hit enter then type Stop -ResourceNameHere- and then hit enter again and type Refresh and start the resource again.

or you could easily do it in game by pressing F8 and typing “restart -scriptname-” if you are set to admin with ace perms

Well there you go. (20 Chars)

How do u add someone to the permissions for AOP or the original AOP?

@Lumet I guess you could add in something like Faxes Perm system Fax Core - Ace Based Permission System, Including Blacklisting of Cars, Peds & Guns [Fax-Core] [2.1] or just take his perms from his AOP script.[Release] Area of Patrol - Set AOP - Ft. Draw Text, Peacetime & More [AOP] [3.2]

Thanks for the votes guys!

This topic has went far down the hill so lets bring it back up!

How do i set this up so only admin/mods can change the aop??

Sorry for such a late response. You could add in Ace’s permissions.

1 Like

It’s giving me an error when I try to use the command “Incorrect Syntax”

Hey! I never got the notification just scrolling back through and found this comment. Did you ever get it resolved?

What are the controls ? What do you have to put in the chat to change the aop ?