πŸ’š Matrix Roleplay || Looking for staff || Economy || Drugs & Gangs || LSPD/EMS

We are Matrix Roleplay, the new generation of roleplay in FiveM. Our server is built to become a meeting point for people in Los Santos. Are you ready to start your new adventure with us?

Now we are looking for people to join LSPD, EMS and our staff team on the adventure to help us grow and help new players get going into the community.

Join our Discord server for more information or Visit our website

Tons of unwhitelisted jobs and many possibilites within whitelisted spots. Are you our next one?

Go the criminal way and earn money several ways easily when coming in, either by doing weed or coke for example. There are many possibilites to earn and to get caught by the law enforcement.

• Weed
  • Cocaine
  • Shrooms

You can also rob banks such as Pacific Standard and Vangelico for other ways, or join a gang.

Join the LSPD and help protect the city from criminals. We are currently seeking new officers to help us in the fight against crime. Obey and order!

• Stable income from government
  • Good insurance policies
  • Access to necessary gear to your operations

The EMS and help keep people alive in the city. We are currently seeking new paramedics to help us get people healthy and up on their feet in Los Santos.

• Stable income from government
  • Good insurance policies
  • Access to necessary gear to your operations
  • Make good workmates

We will see you in there!
The Matrix Roleplay Team

yo man just wondering if ur still looking for high command i know it’s been a few months since ur comment but i played nopixel and i was a cop and uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i have experience

Invalid discord invite link

A little bump for us!