cops
police
fivem
fxserver

Directors:

Gibbs | 101

David | 102

Tyler | 103

This is a FiveM Police RP Community for PC, Based Out of the great state of Georgia With the Georgia State Patrol being the main focus of departments along with them we will have Fulton Co Fire & EMS as the main fire and ems for this RP community. In the futher when the community grows we will open other departments such as, Fulton CO Sheriff, and Atlanta PD

Our aim is to create a standard, way of life, and most importantly a fan base Community,

Requirements:

Have a mature attitude (age doesn’t matter as long as parents approve)
Must have a working microphone that doesn’t sound like a potato
The ability to take some direction from higher-ups
Our Discord is under development but please feel free to join discord https://discord.gg/FsPyTGt . Ideas will be much appreciated.

Currently we are working on our Discord server

Server In progress

Thanks

Director´s for GTRPC

Hey add me on discord Garrett#9011

hey message me on my discored server

Bump Hello add me on discord Tyler001#0248

add me on discord Tyler001#0248

unlisted #6

If you want a new one, edit this and let us know to relist it.

relist please

listed #8

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Looking for people to run departments or members if you ain’t bout running a department, just having fun
Need a police chief, fire chief, and post commander and people to fill spots, working on getting eup working just having alil trouble. But server is on and running, so join!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

add me on discord, looking for help starting this server Tyler001#0248

They banned me because i did not want the Head Developer position