Closing fivem alone

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version?1.0.1365.1
**Up to date? YES
**Legit or Pirate copy?Original
**Steam/CD/Social Club?Steam
**Windows version?Windows 10 PRO
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?YES
**Error screenshot (if any)no error message appears

**System specifications : GEFORCE 1050 TI 4GB / I5-7400 / 8GB RAM
What server did you get this issue on? Seems to affect every server
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? YesCitizenFX.log (131.8 KB)

When I am playing fivem it closes all the masses as an error and I cleaned all the folders, I reinstalled and the problem continues.

I did not take print because NO ERROR MESSAGE APPEARS, SIMPLY THE FREEZE SCREEN AND DATE THE GAME.

fill in the whole support template please.

1 Like

I did not take print because NO ERROR MESSAGE APPEARS, SIMPLY THE FREEZE SCREEN AND DATE THE GAME.

still need the rest of the support template.

Logs files, screenshots of your folders ect ect.

all the information has been posted, please help me.

looks like some sort of server side issue with vRP.

have you tried other servers?

Yes, I have tried several servers and the same problem happens.

Do you need any more information to help solve this problem?

asked for the files so much, than it did? Ask me if I’ve tried playing on other servers? I thought it would solve my problem. At first I thought that fivem was a great program, more for what I see …

without mentioning that I can not open another topic. if I can not open another topic, all well and good it does not seem like anything about my problem and much lack of respect.

lack of respect? what does that have to do with anything, this is a community drivin forum so sometimes it takes time for people to answer and elements are working hard on development so they cant always check the support topics.

There is no information to go off to figure out why its even happening other then i see a few errors about vRP in your logs.

make sure you videocard drivers are up to date, make sure Windows 10 is fully up to date… verify your game files.

What else have you tried doing? anything at all? the support template does ask this question which is why these questions are put in place.

The support template is there for a reason you could at least fill it out properly before complaining about “lack of respect”.

also according to your screenshots you are running FiveM within the GTA5 directly, this is a no no, please move it somewhere else as its not to be ran from within the GTA5 directory.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.