Requesting Removal

if 2 letter like this /ad sub =(3)
after with 3 letter or more (number of letter + 2)= new number sub…
/ooc = sub (5)
/taxi = sub (6)
ect…

2 Likes

ok and is there a place where i can find more of those logos?

1 Like

here search for icon
https://fontawesome.com/icons?d=gallery

and change fas fa-yourlogo
for whatever you like
make sure to test because some doesnt work…
most of the time you should take the ‘fas’ version as they always work…

cheers
have a good day my dude

2 Likes

thank you so much!

2 Likes

You go to resources[system]\chat\html and edit config.js and edit the width

I do not get the / me the others if, help please

/me doesnt exist you have to do it yourself in the code… not soo hard.
cheers

Przechwytywanie

Anyone knows what is the problem of that? I’m just typing normally without any /me /do etc. and I get this. Other commands works good but I can’t write “normally”.

How could I do a / me and a / do I’m new to this.

1 Like

Its mostly css and RegisterCommand but he clearly stated that he would not be providing help. css is pretty simple and can be learned pretty quick if you just watch tutorials and read read read. I recommend this site to alot of people it is full of information, if you read and go through each tutorial you could have the basics down within a week easy.

1 Like

Download my version here and look on how i did it and then do the same for do. Look at the code and you’'ll learn :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be a great release but it’s not working at all.

Does work, Works for many other people, You need the updated chat resource from FiveM then download this and follow these steps

Installation guide
1- Download the ressource
2- Extract ressource
3- Put chat-theme-civlifechat and esx_rpchat in your server ressource folder
4- Add Start chat-theme-civlifechat and start esx_rpchat BEFORE start chat
Don’t forget to add start esx_identity
So like this :
start chat
Start chat-theme-civlifechat
start esx_identity
start esx_rpchat
5- Clear your server cache.
6- start server

I did the exact thing and I have the latest fivem updates not only for the chat but the entire artifact and cfx-server-data. I keep my server up-to-date with FiveM updates to ensure that there is no downtime or unwanted crashing errors. Although, the chat didn’t work. When I typed /twt nothing appears. Same for others. I did as the installation guide. Probably not really compatible with the latest ESX updates tho.

did all the same as you did…
i work with esx… everything is up to date.
And it work.

sorry dude… something wrong on your side.

1 Like

Well as I said I will not provide support, I can provide you with a tip. Please read the scripts you add so you know what they do. /twt would not work and will not work, /twt is not a command in this (You can make it the command but by default its not). If you read the script you’d understand that. it is compatible with the latest version and all future versions of the chat system ( which is why I had to postpone the release and submit it to a forum moderator before releasing it so that it would support the chat system updates ) I know many people who have the latest version man… I think its something on your end maybe look and make sure your typing the right commands /twt is not a command this resource uses. wish I could be of help but I’ve stated I will not provide support for something this simple. its super simple to implement and I know for sure it works with the latest version so sadly you’re doing something wrong.

Reference Line 53 in server/main.lua
RegisterCommand('tweet', function(source, args, rawCommand)

i have this too… someone plz help :innocent:

That’s cute, given me an idea of using it. thanks although. what about that doubling text when typing regularly and it goes double text with purple text as a copy.?

1 Like

One issue we had with this grouping of resources, is that using these together would allow all admin commands to be used by all users not allowing the “Permission Denied” to go through. We’ve since removed all the resources and moved forward to something custom. Just figured we’d share our find.

Didn’t you do the exact opposite in the start order of what you said right above needed to be the start order?