Requesting Removal

This is no longer available as authors request this thread requires removal

66 Likes

Look pretty dope, nice.

2 Likes

expect more releases today

1 Like

System resource replacements are not allowed.

Use the exported APIs.

2 Likes

OP has removed System resource replacement and made use of a chat theme instead.

2 Likes

Link has been updated working link and it is no longer closed & Unlisted guys your welcome :slight_smile: enjoy

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your contributions KrizFrost very nice of you to give back to the community!

2 Likes

why does /me not work look

Because we just use the generic typing without a command to be the /me we didn’t really care for it to be redesigned as it was meant to stand out to the other players so by just typing it would display proximity chat, you can add /me yourself with the code I provided or the code inside the script itself. as I do not provide support for this as I have stated sadly this one is to encourage people to be creative and work on it.

Edit as I can see it is advertised to work so I will state it doesn’t work considering that was changed in a later version I made.

Great script, it works but how dome the images are not for example /tweet there is no bird? if I can get the images working then I be a happy boy!

Thanks

Make sure to clear cache restart and make sure you have them started in the proper order, you need to delete your servers cache when its turned off.
If your not getting the emojis or emotes before the text then your cache is the issue or you messed with the css and broke something.
something else could also be taking primary over the chat design as well.

Cache cleared and server rebooted still the same it works but no twitter logo etc… the only thing I messed with months ago was the main chat as in position on the screen and font type I believe

also I got the correct order but the esx_rpchat start later on as its in with my ESX section but starts last

Without ESX this would be great. But good job regardless.

4 Likes

I have the same problem

ok so i made it so when you do /me
but how do i change the image?