City of Angels RP *Updated 9/27/2019*

COA is a toxic community with a shit staff team. They made a moderator owner for ffs. All their files are stolen from big city and rivalry, you can thank cross for that. You can also thank cross for making e girls staff and begging them for nudes. The staff team allows pedophiles, sexists, and modders into their community. Raccuun won’t ban the truly bad players and is biased, he lets all his developer friends do what they want like Beamer gang. This community is biased as fuck and the staff team is shit. Zin ruins every whitelist department he’s in and brags about how he destroyed gmod communities. Jessica sent cross nudes for admin and vanilla unicorn. Banks is a predator and so is cross. They allow predators to thrive in their community. I tried being vocal about these issues and I was silenced. They’ve silenced so many people for speaking out on these issues. I spoke up about their bullshit and I was removed from the staff team. This server and their staff don’t give a single fuck about their players and only want the precious server to be populated. Their director bullied a girl because her nudes got leaked. Raccuun let’s it all happen and literally doesn’t know what he’s doing. Luca, Viviana, and all the old staff members were right. It’s not the lack of development that killed this server the first time, its the fucked up staff team.

They also buy files teehee

9 Likes

Server is filled with amazing custom content and awesome people

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see you all in town! :dizzy:

3 Likes

having such a great time on this server :+1:

2 Likes

Server is awesome. Amazing community! 10/10 :star:

3 Likes

Love this server!
Everyone should come check it out we have a amazing staff team and an outstanding community!
Would love to see some new face, they are always welcome <3

4 Likes

Can’t wait for you all to check us out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome

3 Likes

Nice server and very busy at us time.

2 Likes

I’ve spent a ton of time on this server and have played since March. Ever since the wipe a little over a month ago it’s just gone downhill. It used to be an amazing server and I played so much because it used to be so much fun. I’ve really been hoping for it to pick up and hopefully with the recent changes it will. Recent decisions from the staff team and actions of certain staff members has changed my opinion of the server. I’ve been hoping for the player base to pick back up for a bit now and I’m still hoping with the recent changes it will, but it may not be enough.

There is no housing. There used to be before the wipe over a month ago, but we still haven’t had it added back yet. The server isn’t ‘very busy at US time’. The server has had a peak of probably 15 players in the past month. It used to have 2-3 full servers just a few months ago. There is some custom content I guess, but I have found most of the same “custom scripts” on other servers except zipties and RC cars, such as the said to be custom robbery system. Then there’s also the bugs that have existed for a long time unfixed and basically unacknowledged when they are reported numerous times. You haven’t been able to lock your own car 99% of the time you tried since I joined the server, this was just fixed today. Took 4 months at least. Then the game breaking bugs such as a dupe glitch when taking items such as weapons out of a vehicle trunk.

Roleplay has been lacking since there isn’t really anyone active to roleplay with. EMS is basically dead and has been for awhile now, there’s just never any active. PD has had it’s ups and downs and it’s a ton of fun to roleplay as a cop when there’s situations happening and players online, but there is no organized crime anymore and really not enough players now to have really anything to do as a cop when there’s <10 players and 3 cops on duty. The most actions cops get now are when the same group of people get on the server only to do a robbery because they see multiple cops online.

Some higher ranked staff have made inappropriate comments towards specific community members which led to them getting banned for defending themselves, and others leaving to support their friends. They also tend to make questionable decisions such as with bans or unbans of certain members. They ban who they want and unban who they want. It’s a friendship thing. You’ll just get used to it if you enjoy the server. Same goes with certain whitelisted job positions, they are all controlled by the friendship circle. You aren’t in it, too bad.

Like I said already, I used to love this server. This is in no way a hateful post. It’s simply my opinion on how the server has turned out and a warning for anyone wanting to play. And hopefully it’s some criticism the staff team can use if they care enough to. I’ve realized that I can find actual custom content, more features, and fun roleplay on other servers now, so unless something changes in the very near future and the way staff handles things improves, I’ll most likely just come back to CoA occasionally to see how it’s going.

3 Likes

I honestly love the server. Its amazing. The community consists of amazing people who are fun to be around and rp with. The server is great too and the devs and server owners work hard to fix things that are broken and add things to the city to make it more enjoyable everyday. Like people have mentioned there are a few negative things but the good thing about this city is that you can dm any member of the staff and explain your issues and they will work with you to get it fixed to the best of their abilities. Also you will never come across a fivem server that is perfect. They will always have something wrong with them that people are working hard behind the scenes to fix. Dont expect City of Angels to be perfect, it is close and I can see it going far. I say give it your best shot and see for yourself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The server has had a HUGE revamp and we’ve added a lot of new things!
Join and check it out <3

Uwu hehe