CitizenFx help

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? current
**Up to date?**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Windows version?
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue?
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.
I am new and i just subscribed to the CitizenFX club, I was told to come here for support, how do i add the citizenFX to my server so i can make the name gold and the name colorful like i was told i would be able to with the package that i have.

Do you mean Elemental Club perks? If so, ensure your email on both Patreon.com and here is the same. Then, wait up to six hours after pledging and any pre-existing key or any key you create after that point will have the perks. To check if you have received the correct perks, you will be able to see on the keymaster page something like ‘Your keys are bestowed with [tier] perks.’ or similar.

Ok so my email on this site and patreon is now the same, i already have a key master on the site, so it will go onto my current existing one in the next 6 hours? That is all i had to do is change the email to match this site and patreon correct? Please confirm, thank you! Also did i “pledge” already?

I would assume so, there isn’t too many occasions where this is the case and people need to switch.

Correct.

If you have Discord perks and it says so on Patreon.com, yes.

I have “snail team6” “testing group” “patrons” is that all i need sir?

These are automatically assigned by a bot, so, yes.

Ok, i will wait a few hours till I see what you said about keymaster, this works out, for the good customer service, i will upgrade to the highest at some point just because i am feeling the love from support, thanks!

So i been checking, and i dont see the “your keys are bestowed” message in the key master site, how do i confirm i got it and be able to change colors and gold backround.

Update: I now see that sentence in the fivem master key site, may i please ask how do i make the whole name gold? also where can i get all the numbers for the colors? Whole reason i bought this package to make it easier on me :wink:

1 Like

This is done automatically. It isn’t the name that is gold, it is the background.

Here:

Disregard that, it did charge my paypal, but my colors are taken away.

Hello, I forgot to change my payment option before it tried renewing, I entered a new valid card on file, Will it automatically charge it now so i can get my colors back? thank you.

1 Like

my log files are missing… there not in my user app folder where they should be…

@rrspartan24 I’d suggest making a new topic as this isn’t the place to ask for help.

@Drewww90 I have not messed with it very much so I may be entirely wrong, but the new card should be charged. According to your status you still have Club… So wait a couple days and see what’s up.

Yes ignore the renewing comment, It did renew and last night my Gold dissappeared and i am still active club member and paying. Also lost all the colors, please help me. I love the package, it just needs to work:) Thanks in advance for your responses.

Hello, I paid a second month of my subscription and gold and color vanished. May i please get some support, when someone is available, once again thank you so much for your time!

then contact support@fivem.net?

Drew, it may be time to send an email asking for help rather than here.

All taken care of, thank you! You all are doing great! 10/10 would recommend your services.

1 Like

Gold name disappeared again, when support gets a chance can they take a long at it? Thank you :slight_smile:

Drew,

I suggest sending an email to support@fivem.net to get it resolved fully.