Cion County Roleplay//New Roleplay Community//200+ custom civ cars//els-non els//non esx//menu based//Everyone is welcome

Hello im Minorik, cion county creator and owner.
logo
Cion County Roleplay is a new roleplay community.

In our server we use menu`s for rp.

Server is finally finished, i`ve been working on this server for 3-4 months now and i am ready for release.
Our server has lots of fun scripts and custom cars.

Since the server is all new we need more admins, deputy`s, ems, fire and civilians.

What`s special about our server?
Our server has a custom sandy shores, witch makes sandy shores come more alive, more buildings and so on…

We also allow every roleplay scenarios, military, terror, alien. As long as you give a heads up before you start a priority.

I also allow you to make your own business. DM me on discord and i can make a Dc channel for your business. With your own dc role.

How do i join the server?

Go to our website: https://ciondeveloping.wixsite.com/cionrp

Apply for CIV and join our discord.

Can i join without rp expirience?

We prefer you have as much expirience with rp as possible, but if you don`t have any we can teach you.

When i started roleplaying for the first time i didn`t know what to do either. I will personally give you a simple guide how roleplay works.

Is there a age limit?

Yes you have to be atleast 13+.

SERVER INFO

None of the scripts on this server is created by me, i will make a channel on dc where all resources will be listed.

IMPORTANT!

On our server we have a server password. Joining the server without knowing the password will get you kicked. Password can be found on the discord server.

:grinning: