Cinema with working Youtube and distanced sound volume. [Preview | WIP | C#]

Wow! This is awesome. Great job, hope to see a release soon :tm:

Release whennnn? Need dem RP movie dates. :laughing:

something like this XD

2 Likes

where :eyes:

1 Like

itā€™s been a while since you make us lick your shop window, without being able to enter ā€¦ at this point it becomes torture ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

just play with dui and rendertargets itā€™s easy af

could you make me a pretty little one that I could put or I want with youtube functional?:heart_eyes:

i couldā€¦ but wouldnā€™t be better if you succed in making it yourself? i can tell you how i made it if you wantā€¦ just modded esx_cinema adding render targets to the cinemascreen instead using a fullscreen videoā€¦ for youtubeā€¦ itā€™s even easier create a dui object add a generic link and then when someone add a youtube video id you use SetDuiUrl and add that video id to an embedded linkā€¦ the video will play by itself :slight_smile: after the person exits the cinemaā€¦ set another dui url like google or so in that way audio will stop (you canā€™t destroy dui i donā€™t know if itā€™s a bug or not)

1 Like

I am really bad in code I learn for 1 week but I would love to have an example with esx_cinĆ©ma ā€¦ thank you with all my heart. :smile_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

I found the project :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

<3 thank you @SuisseGames

doesnā€™t seem to compile

Myself, and someone else tried too. Got errors :frowning:

when can we expect?

im hyped!!!

how we can install it?? Pleaseā€¦

Its a preview, Iā€™ve contacted the guy a few times via FiveM and Youtube. No confirmed date or if it will be completed

i figured out what this guy did if a good coder will like to work along with me i think better yet i know we could got a working version let me know so we can get this out to the community

2 Likes

Would love to see this done!

3 Likes

Well he was last seen online at 3rd October 2018ā€¦ I really hope he can get this done or even released before heā€™s gone forever.

Actually he released source code on his github.
I made same plugin in LUA but thereā€™s one thing what i cant done: volume control. I dont know youtube API so i cant send correct DUI. Unlucky.