Character won't register and when join the server i'm completely invisible and can't see the cash etc in the top right

GTA V version?Steam
Up to date?Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?Yes
Steam/CD/Social Club?Yes
Windows version?10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?No
Error screenshot (if any)n/a
System specifications my system runs it fine
What did you do to get this issue?nothing
What server did you get this issue on? Highlife Roleplay
CitizenFX.log file Yes
.dmp files/report IDsYes

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

So my partner is trying to join the server stated she cannot see her money in the top right of the screen and she isn’t able to register the admins can force register but it doesn’t store her character so when she first joins her default character is completely invisible one of the staff team was talking about we share the same licence which isn’t the case as we have opened regedit and we have also checked the game keys in steam and they are completely different but she can join other servers and it seems fine so what of course have said it is the server but the owner doesn’t no what this could be we tried a lot of things even reinstalling GTA5 AND FIVEM

Please someone help

4 Likes

That is a server issue with ESX, talk to the server owner about it. Not a FiveM technical issue.

2 Likes

Not a fivem issue. Contact the server owners.

2 Likes

He has said its an essential mode issue not an esx issue

1 Like

I believe that you need a resource called async
I would make sure all of these are installed and if a moderator can move this to the right category that would be also good.

MYSQL ASYNC

start mysql-async

ESSENTIAL MODS

start async
start essentialmode
start esplugin_mysql
start es_admin2
start es_extended

ESX REQUIRED MODS

start instance
start cron
start skinchanger
start esx_skin
start esx_menu_default
start esx_menu_list
start esx_menu_dialog
start esx_addonaccount
start esx_addoninventory
start esx_datastore
start esx_society
start esx_service
start esx_billing
1 Like

Moved to correct category

1 Like

The server is set up so i can join and create a character but my partner can’t so its nothing to do with actually getting this going its an issue 32 people play there every day so its not that the server isn’t running

2 Likes

Are all those above running in the post above.

1 Like

Fivem license? Have you shared or used your login on their pc too?

1 Like

Yes they are all in the game he has said he also said he come across this many times but never been able to find the issue

1 Like

Well i logged in my steam account on there before yes

yeah i think i played fivem on there aswell and played there with my steam etc

Im talking about fivem and social club. Once an account is linked, its linked. I read you may be able to fix it with removing the link to social club.

1 Like

This is my server, I’ve had this issue with a lot of players spawning invisible and have heard the same from other server owners using a similar setup (Essentialmode, ESX), in the database each player has their unique steamid and a license key which I can’t find any info about. Players spawn invisible when the same license key is already in the database so this is some form of clientside issue which I’m not sure on how to advise players.

Comes from sharing logins on pc’s. Ill see if i can dig up the link im refering to. try deleting %localappdata%\DigitalEntitlements and trying again.

3 Likes

Yes please because we have some what shared logins i mean that would make sense as Jarrrk has actually said something like that too use

It would be great to actually resolve this here today as i’m sure there is lots of people having this issue

1 Like

try deleting %localappdata%\DigitalEntitlements and trying again.

3 Likes

Ok ill do it now how do i find that sorry not great with this stuff

“%localappdata%” this is “%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local”. For example c:\users\ravi\AppData\Local

You may have to enable show hidden files and folders in your control panel.

7 Likes