Change FiveM account in launcher

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version?**1.48
**Up to date?**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198828976906
**Windows version?**10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**no
Error screenshot (if any)

System specificationsi9-9900K - 16Gb ram - 1080ti gpu
What did you do to get this issue? i want to change FiveM account inside launcher like screenshot i point on Mohammed_A_Salih i want to change it to another account
**What server did you get this issue on?**no issue with server
CitizenFX.log fileno issue
.dmp files/report IDsno issue

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshotno issue
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshotno issue
Filepath to FiveM folderno issue
FiveM client folder screenshotno issue
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?**no issue

Also add what you already tried so far.

only i want to change account FiveM forum inside launcher i tired to delete
%localappdata%\digitalentitlements
but this is give me new login with Social club i only need FiveM Forum account to change

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I know reinstalling gtav/rockstar launcher/fivem will do the trick, not sure if there is a less drastic approach though.

I believe there is a registry line that can be deleted but I don’t know what that is unfortunately.

Browse on the forums to your settings, than apps and revoke access to your FiveM launcher. Then restart client and you’re logged out

5 Likes

its worked 100% awesome
but i can’t login with another account in FiveM :frowning: check this video

@TheIndra

can you see the video please ? i want to connect with account its give me error

Can you try in incognito? or without extensions

@Thelndra

i can’t understand what u mean exactly ? can you explain please

You extensions might be causing something to go wrong, please try it without them or in incognito

when i click on anonymous mode its nothing happen sir ! @Thelndra

On the “authorize” page copy the url and paste it in incognito, make sure you’re logged in

same problem i got error

Oops
The software powering this discussion forum encountered an unexpected problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Detailed information about the error was logged, and an automatic notification generated. We'll take a look at it.
No further action is necessary. However, if the error condition persists, you can provide additional detail, including steps to reproduce the error, by posting a discussion topic in the site's feedback category.

i try it with another browser

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.