Central Los Santos Medical Center interior v0.4

3 Likes

Hustonā€¦ We need more scripts/map mods like these

2 Likes

this is probably my first comment but Iā€™m not too sure.

it looks awesome dude!

1 Like

You are THE MAN!!!

1 Like

works really well. Would be awesome to get some more peds in the interiorā€¦ to make it kinda hectic but overall great ymap.

1 Like

I did this ages ago and couldnā€™t be bothered fixing it. Thanks for doing it :stuck_out_tongue: Haha

1 Like

I added random peds in the main waiting room but ultimately removed it because it caused crashesā€¦ I donā€™t really know why but if anyone has an ideaā€¦

Also I donā€™t know how to add surfaces to the navmesh to have peds walking inside the building, but that something I was willing to do.

And crash caused by interior

lazy lol

Why when I approach the mapping crash the FiveM?

Do you have other map mods in this area ? could be a conflict with something else, I donā€™t see what else it could be

if another map created a conflict, but in some areas of the map you can not see stretchers or other objects

hey there DrEmixam , i am also having a crash error when i the vesinity of the hospital . i do have mapping installed but nothing close to the hospital .

thi s was a fivem crash not a problem with the files

anyone adding this u need to have bob installed on your server so that u done loose the floors or anything inside the hospital also can the owner of this do a read me on how to install this so it works fine for those who are having problems

Yp and i test it on empty server with bobipl and without
When i turn off res ā€œMedical Center interiorā€ three was no interior (another map) inside ( i check it with no clip)

Works fine man, nice work, thanks, btw how do you open interior for buildings like this?

Works fine for me

First time its fine but if i leave the hospital a couple of blocks and come back i crash

1 Like