Redacted.. old post. Delete please

Deleted… 20 chars…

4 Likes

Hello to the makers of Castaway. I wanted to say thank you for the good times that I have had and that I am continuing to have. I have been apart of the server for a little bit now and have still not seen every car on the server. Some servers get boring due to the same cars all the time, with this one all the cars are your favorite and you can not ever just choose one. In fact from other people I have heard the owner is continuing to add new stuff even after 171 cars?!? This server shows how much time and effort that has come into this project. Only way to find out if this is true is to join. Merry Christmas! and happy role playing!

-Lynx

2 Likes

Thank you Lynx, happy to have you around.
We have added some more scripts and additions to the map, alongside a few simple bug fixes in the past 2 days. Currently we have a big focus on making sure the server is optimized for everyones experience.

2 Likes

Deleted… 20 chars…

1 Like

Discord link or TS?

Deleted… 20 chars

1 Like

Deleted, 20 chars…

1 Like

Deleted… 20 chars

Deleted… 20 chars

I have been waiting for a server worth playing on!
Love being with you guys and glad to have been with these guys for over a year and a half.
Glad to have a chance and be staff with a classy server like Castaway!

Always good being with and working with @vizzra!!
Server is worth checking out,
I personally recommend it!!

They helped me out from the start and now we are this far into it!
Nightly rps!
Active! Mature staff!
Lots of content for Civ to help make their dream RPs!
How about our LEO, or Park Ranger,
Oh! Cant forget the fire and EMS?!
Lots for you to check out, we welcome all members!!

21+ Is Outrageous. Thats doing nothing but supressing your member count. What do you serve free drinks in the general lobby? LOL!

1 Like

Thanks, but if you read it more clearly, that’s referring to our staff members. We keep our staff mature and orderly. Thanks again!

1 Like

Yeah i believe you need to re-read the post. I dont believe you are understanding the correct means within the message.

Deleted… 20 chars

I’ve never been able to find such a relaxed and cool group of guys in my life. Everyone in this community is nice, friendly, and always willing to help if you need it. Definitely a community I’d recommend for anybody looking for an amazing FiveM server.

1 Like

Deleted

As you can see from screenshots above Vander has been putting a lot of work into the civ and Emergency services vehicles. We have been optimizing the server more and more while retaining the high quality vehicles, and a lot of them to say the least. There is no longer a need for any client-side modifications, our lighting visuals are all server-side in terms of Emergency Service Lighting. We have also done bug fixes in scripts such as our jailing system, and our Trainer. Come down and check it all out!

1 Like

Deleted

Deletedddds

Great community lot’s of helpful staff and players I recommend joining, This is definitely one of the best FiveM servers I’ve seen out there.

1 Like