Cardinal-pizza-vegan crash

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 1809
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) N/A
System specifications Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.7GHz CPU | Nvidia GTX 1070 GPU | 16GB DDR3 RAM
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing in particular, just playing and I’m receiving this crash frequently.
What server did you get this issue on? JusticeCommunityRP
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log (227.5 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs bbdc0882-0b26-4cff-a6df-60dcf5ec6ea5.dmp (4.6 MB) | 17ac1d0f-a64f-464c-aedd-e1ae0950b21e.dmp (4.7 MB)

Same on my server ^
[20 chars]

Also mine^
[20chars]

We’re also getting the same problem.

Same with my server. It either allows you to play for about 3 minutes and then crashes and completely shuts off fivem or it gives that error code above; and also people are getting this one too
[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
“arkansas-sink-mexico”

[Content]
A arkansas-sink-mexico caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: scripting-gta.dll+BB32
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)

I was about to report this as well. Even though I am vegan, this pizza is rly pi**ing me off!

What I’ve tried already:

Disable antivirus
Clear cache both from client and test server
Restart PC

There is literally nothing useful in both server and client console:

(client:)

[     65880] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/Presence.asmx/SetAttributes
[     66020] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/Telemetry.asmx/SubmitCompressed
[     66628] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/auth.asmx/CreateTicketScAuthToken
[     67736] Process crash captured. Crash dialog content:
[     67736] "cardinal-pizza-vegan"
[     67736] A cardinal-pizza-vegan caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit <A HREF="https://forum.cfx.re/">FiveM.net</A> and mention the details below.
[     68235] process exited with -2!
[     73212] Crash report service returned si-3eadcf7988e14733b793798b2ad53f13

Vegan pizza is very terrifying, as it occurs randomly and attacks both non-vegans AND vegans!

Official reply from an element:

we know there is a problem, and will look into it tommorow

Please keep the reports coming in this topic FiveM Error Crashes Consistently Across Multiple Clients and Servers with, most importantly, dmp files from your crashes folder like the original poster did.

Thank you for your patience :mascot:

1 Like

Amazing! Appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Funny enough I asked some people in the server and they pretty much predicted this response. Now this crash is inescapable being no matter what I do in-game it crashes, you can call it a ticking time bomb. Please look into it “Tomorrow” cause it is unplayable for me.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

image I was on my fivem server it crash when I was play

Following the topic so I can implement solution once available.

Also just had this crash error on my server just now. Will keep an eye on this thread and post back if there are any changes on my end. Thanks

O mesmo com o meu servidor. Ele permite que você jogue por cerca de 3 minutos e, em seguida, trava e desliga completamente o fivem ou dá o código de erro acima; e também as pessoas estão recebendo este também

asdas

Does anyone know of a way to possibly slow the occurence of this crash?

Crashes should be fixed now thanks to the FiveM team (they released the update at 2:17am EST)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.